Seneca Global Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 26 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seneca Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Seneca Global (Hyderābād) in Mar 2021

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter at Seneca Global and told my background was great for a role he was working on. Excellent process I should say. I was provided with all the relevant information including updates as to what/ when the next step would be. Whole process took about 4 Days which includes 4 discussions. All the interviews went so well, Thanks for all the interviewers for keeping the sessions more interactive & informative. Special shout out to Vasavi M for all the support & prompt response through out the process, Wishing you a great success ahead.

Interview Questions
  • - Brief introduction - Recruitment metrics/Strategy - Sourcing methodologies - Source Mix - Challenges & Solutions - Stakeholder management
    Answer Question

Application

Interview

The Process went well and the HR and other team helped me in the entire interview process. First 2 rounds are technical rounds and asked questions on SQL designing, OOPS concepts, WEB API security and Routing .. etc..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

166 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Seneca Global (Hyderābād) in Oct 2020

Interview

First there will be a written test consisting of two rounds one is the logical and analytical(It contains technical questions from all subjects) if you are short listed you will move to next round which is business communication(English language) the short lists will move to next step which is a hackathon(consists of 6 coding questions 3- easy, 3-medium) for the duration of approx 3hrs followed by the interview right after the hackathon.

Interview Questions
  • project DBMS-keys, joins. diff b/w multi-threading and multi-processing stack, queue principles, circular queue. SE-Agile model.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Seneca Global (Hyderābād) in Oct 2020

Interview

There were 2 technical rounds. First round was taken by offshore Technology Head and Technical Architect. They are very polite and make you comfortable before asking any questions. Technology head is very good , he explained the tech stack they are working on, the future projects in pipeline and also he explained how good the working environment of the company is. Second round was taken by VP of cloud delivery from onsite. He asked questions related to AWS migrations, Aws architecture and DB migrations from onpremise to AWS. I got good feedback from both offshore and onsite. And then HR scheduled a discussion with CEO of the company. Its a face to face meeting. I was very nervous as i never had a face to face discussion with any CEO. But the CEO is very very humble and down to earth person. I never met a person like him in my entire life. Nowadays even Project managers show so much attitude on their subordinates. But CEO , Mr Rao has zero attitude and he made me comfortable within minutes of starting our meeting. He is very passionate about creating jobs with in india. I had a memorable discussion with him. After that HR informed me that they will release the offer soon. All n all , the interview experience is very good. I need to thank HR person Pavani for the way she handled my interview process. After each round of my interview she immediately updated the status back to me and even the HR manager Ajay spoke with me for 1.30 hr , explaining about the values of the company and how the company supported their employees during covid pandemic . Iam highly satisfied with their process.

Interview Questions
  • VM migrations from onpremise to AWS, questions on lift n shift migrations, serverless architecture, Aws EMR, Redshift
  • One needs to be very strong in AWS , both application side and infra side, to clear the interviews.
  • Couple of questions on Architecture, security, Read replicas and Big data technologies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Seneca Global (Hyderābād) in Aug 2020

Interview

Initially an assignment was given to write a functional document based on a single class file. It almost took 4 hours of my efforts in completing. After that there was a followup discussion on the same document for almost one hour. The senior architect was very good. The second technical round was taken by another architect who has set of questions , copies the questions in chat and ask to design. Just looks at a solution and decides. The worst part is , once the interview process is done, and spending good amount of 5 to 6 hours as part of interview process, don't I deserve to know the feedback or the result. There is no response from HR. Though interview is ok, it is minimum responsibility to share the feedback even if it is negative.

Interview Questions
  • Object model design for a use case, data model design for a use case, architectural design patterns,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Seneca Global (New Delhi) in Aug 2020

Interview

I felt the whole interview experience was incomplete and bad. I went though round 2 where they gave a word file and i was supposed to first write answers in the word file only and then interviewer will discuss my answers with me . After I was done with answering the questions, HR who was also in the call told me that technical guy who was supposed to discuss with me has a power cut and will call me separately and in the mean time i can send her the solution word file. Rejecting a candidate is a different thing and not completing the interview process properly is totally unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Round 1: - What is hte entry point of .net Core application - Do you know InPRoc and OutProc - What methods are there in Startup.Cs - You have any experience in hosting a .net Core application - Session management in .Net Core Application - What is the benefit of using Angular 8 over previous versions, - Services in Angular - Observables in Angular - Can you kill an observable - What are the different ways of passing data b/w parent and child components in Agnular Round 2- - a little complex LINQ to print selected data from a List - Action Filter Use Case - a Data structure Tree Algorithm (Quite Easy one from traversal) - Inheritence Question to complete a class

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seneca Global (Hyderābād) in Jul 2020

Interview

Worst Interview Process Dont waster your precious time by giving such interview in which company itself is not sure which akilled candidate they are looking for. The Overall process was having 2 Technical and 1 managerial round but the company itself not sorted thay what are their actual requirements. This is the first company interview in which they dont have any parameters to check whether the candidate is good fit or not. Even HR asked to me to have casual chat with your manager to know the Notice period exactly if negotiable without even giving the Offer letter.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Seneca Global (Hyderābād) in Jan 2020

Interview

Hello Guys , Interview process is lengthy and tedious. People interviewing you are awesome . Day 1: Phone screening 1) DevOps , Cloud , Database questions . Day 2 Onsite 2 hours 1) Building Fargate implementation following all security (IAM, Network ) in mind ( Infra ) 2) Python code test , File operation with sorting and unique words finding Day 3: Onsite : back to back 3 rounds 1) Managerial: CI/CD , Kubernetes and docker questions 2) Directorial : Riddle , database and application questions 3)Founder : He is awesome and very down to earth person Day4: Skype : Cloud Architect review 1)OS and network questions 2)ELB and Cloud Infra questions 3) Terraform, ansible ,Jenkins 4) Which Coud we need to choose and why . 5) Why we are choosing these particular DevOps tools only Offer : HR here are awesome and very coordinating .If you crack rounds then they will offer immediately So main concept is , you should be very strong in your domain (OS,Network,Databases ,Cloud,One Programming Language ) . I would like to thank all HR's including Ajay ,Manju ,Farah . and Founder (Mr Rao) himself for creating such an employee friendly environment

Interview Questions
  • 1) Fargate implementation following all security (IAM, Network ) in mind ( Infra ) 2) Python code test , File operation with sorting and unique words finding 3)CI/CD 4)IAC Terraform 5)Ansible -- CM 6)ELB theory and algo 7) Hadoop cluster 8)Riddles and Puzzles

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seneca Global (Hyderābād) in Oct 2019

Interview

We have 3 rounds of interview: 1) Aptitude round 2) Coding round - we are given problem statements and we have to solve the given problem statements in the stipulated time. 3) HR round

Interview Questions
  • >> be thorough with OOPs concepts >> Java based questions >> resume based question with regard to the projects
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seneca Global (Hyderābād) in Jun 2018

Interview

One online MCQ Test followed by two technical rounds. HR is prompt and very helpful. Very much excited about the position, but unfortunately failed in second round technical.

Interview Questions
  • The online assessment is on SQL, Core Java, Java 8, Maven, Spring, and Hibernate. The first round technical round was good, questions from the technologies mentioned in your resume. Second round technical interview was taken by Technical Architect and questions on Data Structures, Algorithms, Recursion, Application Performance, Java Memory Management, Security, Locking in Hibernate, Experience in DevOps, Experience with Architectural Design patterns.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Interviews