Seneca Global Reviews

Updated 29 Apr 2021

4.3
Seneca Global President, Chief Executive Officer and Founder Edward V. Szofer (no image)
Edward V. Szofer
Pros
  • "Team over here are defining real meaning for work life balance(in 18 reviews)

• "Excellent company, work environment is very nice(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The only one thing I found is no onsite opportunities for developers(in 9 reviews)

• "SG's inability to provide work from home option for the employees due to the legal terms it signs with the clients(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to work

29 Apr 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work Life Balance Benefits CEO HR VP Learning

Cons

Bad Management Interview process Company growth

2. 5.0

awesome

16 Apr 2021 - Technical Analyst in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

nice place to work worklife balance is good

Cons

no cons everything is fine

3. 5.0

Good place to work

12 Feb 2021 - Software Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

CEO is good. On time salary, epf, tax deduction etc happens correctly without any issues. Senior leadership team is also good. It's standard company and has good policies and process.

Cons

No negative things I see as of now

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good company to work for

29 Mar 2021 - IT Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work-life balance Everything here is awesome

Cons

Nothing more to mention here

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great organization. Great people.

7 Feb 2021 - Technical Analyst in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

I started my career here and never regretted the choice. Felt like I was contributing from day one. The management puts a lot of emphasis on skill development. You get the opportunity to align your development plans with your career goals. You are encouraged to be innovative and supported in your endeavors. I got a chance to work on exciting and challenging projects, learned a lot, and left feeling fantastic.

Cons

None. Cannot think of any.

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Overall its good

16 Apr 2021 - Technical Analyst in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

work environment, compensation, culture, and benefits,

Cons

micromanagement of working hours and timings.

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Deferred offer

4 Mar 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

It's a great company with great people. From HR to Technical folks they all are very much cooperative and helping in nature. I'm sure Seneca global takes care of it's employees like family I wish you guys all the very best for the future endeavours. I declined the offer just because of personal reasons.

Cons

Need to endorse the company more.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A Company that practices best policies

11 Feb 2021 - Senior IT Support Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

A great place to work & we have a job satisfaction

Cons

Doing a good job and None as of now

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Seneca Global is a great place to start your career

23 Mar 2021 - Software Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

A good Learning experience, allows you to learn new technologies

Cons

no proper management, salaries are very less

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

I have been working here since past 16 months and I can say that this place is best for work and for career growth.

12 Jun 2020 - Software Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

The senior management in this company is the best. You can talk to them anytime regarding any concern without any hesitation and they will try their best to help you. Mr.Rao, the MD of the company, always takes time out for the employees, he stays transparent about the company's status, one-on-one meetings, and many other things. Though the project with the technology I have experience with is over, they gave me opportunity to learn other technologies of my choice, and since I joined I learned many new technologies as they gave me the flexibility of learning and coming up with new ideas and implementing them. It all depends on the individual interest, if you are willing to learn then they will help you with that. Work culture is best. They organize many cultural and technical events. No hire and fire culture. Located in a very good place. Even during this time of COVID, there are no lay-offs, no salary cuts, work from home for everyone. In fact, I saw more hirings in the past few weeks. There are many pros to write but I just want to finish by saying this is a great place to work.

Cons

No cons as of now.

2 people found this review helpful

Seneca Global Response

Managing Director, Founder

I appreciate you taking the time to post a detailed review. I am happy to see that you like the culture of mutual respect, fairness and learning that we all have been working very hard to build. I do see our recent ranking with Great Place to Work, where we are ranked 9th in India (among all midsize organizations across all sectors) as a validation of what our team has been able to build and you are a big part of it. We strongly believe that our associates are our only asset, so it is natural that we want to invest in them and take good care of them. We are who we are only because of our associates and their unparalleled commitment. I received a similar feedback about improving the sound system for townhall meetings, and that is being looked into. We should have a better system in place by the time life returns to normalcy and all of us are back at the office.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 125 Reviews