Sense Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sense

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sense (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. I had been tasked to put together a presentation discussing key insights in data that Sense had provided. The actual interview itself was a panel interview with three Sense employees, where I had spent about 10 mins presenting my findings. After that, we spent the rest of the hour going through typical interview questions. After this, I did not hear a word from Sense. I had spent over 3 days working on the task itself, and even longer preparing for the interview, and I didn't even get an email saying I was rejected! I chased the HR person who had contacted me initially about the interview but was ignored. If you expect people to give up their time preparing for an interview and working to put together a whole presentation, the least they could expect is an email turning them down!

Interview Questions
  • How do you work in/motivate a team?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Sense (Cambridge, MA) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview process was extremely transparent and the recruiter communicated frequently on the status. Although I didn’t get the job, all the steps in the interview process were very clear.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewers asked typical questions and made me feel very comfortable
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Sense

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1m

a

Manager

Can someone explain this sense of entitlement by the younger generation? When I hear the younger gen complaining that they aren't getting paid enough when they start at 70k which is more than some experienced hires.....I just don't understand.

2,057

160 Comments

Join the conversation on

Sense

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sense

Interview

Video interview. Pre recorded interview quetions, had 3 minutes to answer question before moving onto next one. 6 questions in total. If passing this, then invited to an assement day in store.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockport, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sense (Stockport, England, England) in May 2019

Interview

Interview panel consisted area manger another home manager and two residents. I did not complete application form I sent email for the job I had seen and the area manager asked me to phone her, they were interviewing the next day so I was invited along. I think this was a disadvantage as I wasn't't able to prepare properly which I think was a big disadvantage. The interview consisted of completing 10 point questionnaire as well as the verbal interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sense (Birmingham, England, England)

Interview

Formal interview and presentation about company core values. I had to create a poster outlining the core values of the company, they loved it so much they said they were going to use it in future.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sense

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sense

Interview

There was a timed excercise which involved completing 2 computer tasks, one creative/written and one about numbers, with very little time given for each one. This was followed by a generic 2:1 interview.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you saw a service user being treated badly?

Sense

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sense in Jul 2018

Interview

Group interview session firstly. Then formal interview the following week. In the group session we were given two 'Job Adverts' in which we had to highlight the errors. Then a group discussion on problem solving for everyday issues we would face if we were a HR Administrator. The formal interview was a standard panel interview with competency questions and a couple of questions about why I want to work for sense, or what attracted me to the role I felt very uncomfortable in the group assessment. One person in particular who works there I felt judged me to the point I felt I shouldn't be there and I wanted to walk out when we switched tasks. I felt very much like they just asked me to come along to fill a chair. Wasn't a pleasant experience at all. I was VERY surprised to have been asked back for the formal interview. Another interviewee was also pointing out others who weren't saying much in the group session, in front of everyone else, which made me feel like she was out for the win.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me a time you worked as a team, personal or work life?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sense (Paris) in Mar 2017

Interview

Ca c'est très bien passé le recruteur ma mit a laise et était très sympathique. Aucune pression ressentie ni aucun stress. Les questions étaient faciles et j'arrivais a y répondre en toute aisance. Très bonne expérience avec ce groupe. Vers la fin de l'entretien nous avons parlé de tout et de rien.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sense (London, England, England) in Aug 2016

Interview

Prepare a presentation and then attend an 'assessment day'. It seemed that the organisation got a little carried away with an array of assessments, but had no clue as to how to properly administer or use them. There was a laughable 'discussion' group that involved the CEO firing questions individually at 3 candidates sat in a row in front of her whilst being observed by no less than 6 note taking minions. There were SHL tests, but having known each other's scores it was clear that these were not used in the recruitment process (why use them?) and an interview with the extremely condescending CEO.

Interview Questions
  • Fairly basic and mundane interview questions, although some questions were posed that showed an alarming lack of understanding of the actual sector.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Caerphilly, Wales, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sense (Caerphilly, Wales, Wales) in Jul 2016

Interview

Fair and feedback given, the time between closed to applications and getting in touch was speedy and every step explained very clearly. The interview panel made me feel at ease and company happy to provide communication support i.e reasonable adjustment.

Interview Questions
  • What would you bring to the role
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews