Sephora Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,465 of over 1,465.0 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Sephora

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sephora

Interview

O processo foi bem dinâmico. Embora não tenha sido escolhida para a vaga gostei do cuidado que tiveram em dar um feedback. Tanto a equipe de atração de talentos quanto a gestora da vaga foram super agradáveis e sinceras.

Interview Questions
  • O de praxe como "conte-me sobre as suas experiências", "o que é um dia de trabalho ideal para você" etc.
    Answer Question

Sephora

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sephora

Interview

Very easy process, asked basic questions you expect in an interview, lasted about 20 minutes got a call the next week with an offer. Make sure to come to your interview with makeup on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Sephora

Join the conversation on

Job Board - Advertising

1y

an

Associate Creative Director

Does anyone have the creative recruiter’s email address for Sephora?

5 Comments

Join the conversation on

Sephora

Application

I interviewed at Sephora

Interview

It was lengthy, with 2 group interviews, 1 behavioural interview, and 1 situational interview. The manager interviewing was friendly and easy to talk to, and made me feel at ease during the process.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a challenge you experienced and how you overcame it.

Sephora

Application

I interviewed at Sephora

Interview

Very straightforward and welcoming environment. They asked things that were expected and genuinely had my best interest in mind. They made the process simple and enjoyable. They asked me things that were expected and helped with the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sephora

Application

I interviewed at Sephora

Interview

came in for job fair. was interviewed with manager for about an hour. Interview went well, was told it'd take a week for an answer, it took two. Then was rejected by a phone call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sephora

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sephora in Nov 2021

Interview

pretty straight forward asked questions about beauty and skincare and haircare. felt comfortable as it was virtual, everyone was friendly and welcoming. i did not get the job though unfortunately!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sephora (Bakersfield, CA) in Nov 2021

Interview

The company interview was fantastic! It was conducted via Zoom, and I applaud all the hard work and energy that went into conducting a professional and dynamic interview. The interview was very sincere, and the management team was exceptionally professional.

Interview Questions
  • What was your previous experience working in a retail environment?

Sephora

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sephora

Interview

The screening and first interview was quite simple. If you are ‘fortunate’ to make it to the third interview, they will ask you to prepare a case study. They provide you with an excel worksheet with their data. The worksheet will also contain some questions for you to answer in your presentation. This case study took a long time to prepare, as mine took a whole week. Some of the questions were vague. There are so many ways to interpret the data they provide you. I honestly did not expect Sephora to have such an elaborate case study and an intense third interview process for the salary they are offering for this role. I honestly wished I didn’t waste my time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sephora

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Sephora

Interview

The interview process I went through included three one-on-one interviews in total- the first with the Store Specialist (Assistant Magager) and the second and third with the Store Director (Manager).

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite store at the mall and why?

Sephora

Application

I interviewed at Sephora

Interview

L’entretien s’est bien déroulé. J’ai été reçue à temps. L’interlocutrice savent parler du futur poste à occuper et savent ce qu’elle recherchent. Je suis très contente du déroulement de cet entretien.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,465 Interviews