Sephora Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Sephora

1,282 Interview Reviews

2.5

Analyst Interview

Interview

Call with Recruiter (15 minutes)
    Call with Hiring Manager (30 minutes)
    SQL take-home test (3 questions, 1 hour to complete)
    4 Interviews with team for the final round. (45 minutes each)

Very kind people on the team and smooth interview process, but after the final round interview, I didn't receive any further contact. After two weeks, I reached out to see whether a decision had been made about my candidacy, and I was told I didn't get the role, but no
    feedback was given. This was a bit disappointing considering how much time I spent interviewing for the role.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral, some data specific questions. Be prepared to speak about how you used data in your previous roles.   Answer Question

Generalist Interview

Interview

Very detailed Interview but personable & engaging. Asked questions relating to customer service & scenario solving exercises. If you’re applying to LBA you need a license & you need beauty experience to get hired as any position other than Cashier.

Advisor Interview

Interview

Engaging process that made you think a lot! Overall really enjoyed the interview process; they were very friendly and made me feel very comfortable when answering their questions. Ended up accepting the offer and loved working there!

Beauty Advisor Interview

Interview

Its a literal joke and please save yourself from interviewing here. If you arent somewhat attractive you wont even have a shot. Everyone is very stuck up and full of themselves.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sephora in October 2020.

Interview

I did a phone interview on the spot then went into Sephora for an in-person interview. I was asked to do another interview with a different manager from a sephora store in a different town.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sephora (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

The manager asked about 10 questions mainly on how you would deal with customers. She would ask about how you work with others. The one key thing they want is being able to work fast pace.

Interview Questions

• If there was a line of 5 people how would you deal with that?   Answer Question

Beauty Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sephora.

Interview

I dressed to impress. During the interview, I smiled a lot and told her how I was passionate about the beauty industry and helping others. The hiring manager did not seem interested in me, but I was peristant on calling and asking my status after the interview.

Cashier Interview

Interview

It was a long time ago I just want to see something on here but won't let me until I do this crap which is really stupid and frustrating and waste of time

Beauty Advisor Interview

Interview

Multiple interviews they want great customer experience and passion for clients. Making sure you have knowledge for products really helps you sell even though it is not commission based. Skincare makeup and fragrance knowledge is all a plus

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sephora (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

They interview people in groups. Make sure to wear black or coordinated outfits and A LOT of makeup, it is a beauty store after all. They usually ask the normal interview questions

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.