Serco Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Serco Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Serco Group

2.4

Interview

A screening call and then one phone interview with hiring manager. Received offer letter a few weeks after. Have 3 days to accept and will have to do drug test.

Java Developer Interview

Interview

I had a good experience knowing the Serco group. it took just a week to hear from them and I got a telephonic interview. The recruiter who helped me in hiring process was very humbled and nice. I enjoyed giving an interview to Serco group. I had an amazing experience.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Serco Group.

Interview

Easy and expected. Walked in and talked with a manager about a job. They scheduled a time to come back and chat. I discussed my experience in dealing with people with the manager who initiated the questions.

DOL TAP Facilitator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Serco Group.

Interview

Typical contractor. Made high promises up front, but when it came time to the salary question, their recruiters stated that there was only so much in the budget to pay just over minimum wage. Even the recruiters said they were embarrassed.

Department of Labor contract is to support military service members and spouses who are leaving the military. They will be poorly served by a company that values profits for their senior leaders over service. As our President would tweet: SAD!

Facilitator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Serco Group (Tacoma, WA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Very quick and efficient
    Two rounds of interviews
    Asked the common tell me about yourself question followed by questions focused on passion in the veteran community and career development knowledge

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Was contacted through phone call to set up an interview. During the interview, I was asked about my resume, they gave me a quiz with technical questions and introduced me to their current projects.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Serco Group (Dayton, OH (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Guy seemed real nice, but only got back to me 2 weeks later to tell me I didn't have enough experience for an entry level position. Wasted my time and gas money. They also made me wait weeks to even interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Serco Group.

Interview

The interview occurs over the phone with the manager for the region. It is a quick standard interview. After they have approved your interview, you will do a quick in person interview but it is just for you to meet at the site you work in to meet the office manager who will do the exact job you do.

Patent Classifier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Serco Group in May 2019.

Interview

Skype interview with panel of supervisors in different department. The phone interview lasted an hour and they asked for my questions at the top. They answered my questions and told me about day-to-day work and the area.

Interview Questions

• How do I take criticism and what is the role of criticism? How do I maintain focus for a long period of time?   2 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Serco Group.

Interview

Phone screening and then a group interview (with multiple applicants at the same time) as well as a written technical interview after meeting the team. The entire process can take a few hours.

Interview Questions

• Understand basic C++, C#, Python, SQL, or whatever the role you apply for requires   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.