Sharp HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sharp HealthCare Interview Questions

Interviews at Sharp HealthCare

2.8

Nursing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare.

Interview

Interview over Zoom, I met with nurse manage and other employees on floor. Verbal offer, then tedious hiring process involving drug test, physical, TB test, HEP B, 2 weeks training...

Interview Questions

• It depends on the manager. I interviewed with many different floors, a common question involved how you would prioritize tasks, what you can improve about yourself, etc.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare.

Interview

Typical HR questions, then unit specific questions. Interview conducted by several folks in various positions on the unit. Also got a tour of the unit as well which I liked.

Interview Questions

• Strength/weakness
      Teamwork example
      Conflict example
      Clinical scenario   Answer Question

Complex Case Manager Interview

Interview

The overall interview process with Sharp Healthcare was positive, informative. The interview was with a panel. I enjoyed interviewing with Sharp Healthcare and appreciated the panel's questions and their answering of my questions.

Mechanical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Penn, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (Penn, PA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

very easy and they ask a couple of question about your career also they may ask you about the electric part so just study everything and be ready before you go

Interview Questions

• about mechanical and electrical also some basic question about plc   Answer Question

Emergency Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (San Diego, CA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

The person that interviewed me was polite and relatable. The interview was easy and light. My position will be a "foot in the door" as a 6 mos. temp. and I'm grateful for the opportunity to be able to have internal access to full time, permanent positions.

Interview Questions

• Why Sharp Health? What are your strengths, Weaknesses? Are you aware of the job responsibilities?   Answer Question

New Grad RN Interview

Interview

Went in a for a in-person interview. Was a panel of 4 individuals including the managers and director for the new grad program. Interview went by fast, I was asked 10 questions. The interview panel was very friendly and just wanted to get to know you as a person and nurse.

Patient Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

I was contacted about 5 months after I applied for an in-person interview. One on one interview with a supervisor on the unit. The interview went smoothly and questions consisted of personality related ones as well as 1-2 basic scenario questions. Afterwards, they send a link to a reference check website where you need 3 references to complete.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chula Vista, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (Chula Vista, CA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Applied for a position at night, got an email asking for my references the next morning. After references are completed, got a call for an interview. During COVID-19, you get your temperature checked and they give you a mask. Interview was nerve-wracking but the panel of 3 were welcoming and made it conversational. First half was questions about yourself, second half were scenario. Make sure you have questions to ask at the end! Overall the interview and advice from the panel made me more motivated to get the job.

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare (San Diego, CA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Decision Support Services. They asked very strange personality questions that had nothing to do with the technical skills of the job "What superhero would you be?", "Why would you ever leave this company?". Some highly inappropriate questions regarding my personal finances and personal life. My genuine thoughts on the peer interview: it was almost like an ego drill where they had been waiting all day to sound smart and make someone else feel bad.

Interview Questions

• Describe a dashboard you developed from start to finish   Answer Question

Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharp HealthCare.

Interview

It was a pretty easy going interview, but they do make you study their rules of conduct prior to the interview so that they can test you. As long as you be yourself, you should be fine!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.