Simpler Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Simpler Interview Questions

Interviews at Simpler

Interviews for Top Jobs at Simpler

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simpler (Charlotte, NC (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview I had was a positive experience. The company flew me into Charlotte for a face to face with the leadership of the company. I took an early flight in, arriving at 9 AM and departed around 3 PM. The interview lasted about four hours. I was asked to prepare a presentation for the executive VP, and had a couple other items of pre-work including behavioral assessments, which were discussed during the process.

Interview Questions

• Prepare a presentation to coach an executive in leading a transformational process   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Simpler (London, England) in August 2016.

Interview

Stage 1: Interview lasting under an hour with Global Marketing Director to review my CV
    Stage 2: (a) Two on-line assessments (Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i) and Myers Briggs Type Indicator) (b) Presentation on a marketing plan for Simpler targeting UK and US companies >$750m in size, C-Suite in the Industrial and Healthcare sector (c) Two examples of my best work as a marketing professional and (b) two and half hour interview with Global Marketing Director and Commercial Director.

Interview Questions

• 1. What are your family circumstances?
      2. Give us an example of your best work and the result?
      3. Why do you want to work with Simpler?
      4. What are your long-term career aspirations?   1 Answer

Entire interview process was to lengthy, the company could have been more professional and I was offered a better position elsewhere.

Lean Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simpler in March 2012.

Interview

Applied through campus and got a call next day. the position even though sounded good on paper, there seemed to be no growth inside the company after 3 or 4 years. Interviewed anyway and they asked some basic questions on lean.

After a week got an email that you have not been considered for further interviews

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.