Spencer Ogden Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 114 of over 114 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Spencer Ogden

Application

I interviewed at Spencer Ogden

Interview

Pleasant and organised. Very transparent. Really invested in knowing about you and your aspirations. CV submission, Psychometric test, initial chat/video interview and then video interview/face to face. Get back to you really quickly.

Interview Questions
  • Why sales? Why Spencer Ogden ?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spencer Ogden (Houston, TX) in Jun 2021

Interview

i interviewed twice and the process went smoothly, the interview lasted about 30 minutes. After being messaged through linked in by the associate the least i would expect is a response instead of being ghosted completely. Extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spencer Ogden (Orlando, FL) in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for an initial interview with a recruiter. The initial interview went very well and I was told I will be moving on while on that call. Then I heard nothing and had to reach out on my own to set up the second interview. When setting up the second round interview, they forgot to switch my name into their interview request email which raised a red flag for a company that specialized in RECRUITING. 2nd round was supposed to be a phone interview and I got completely ghosted. I wanted to like this company but everything seemed very unprofessional and unorganized and honestly shocking for a company whose forte is supposed to be doing exactly this.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spencer Ogden (Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia) in Mar 2021

Interview

After completing online psychometric testing and a phone interview, I was invited to interview with 3 team members. I only interviewed with 2 of the 3 members, and was subsequently invited to interview with the 3rd member the following week, the Director. At the next round of interviews I did not get to meet with the Director, but instead met with two senior consultants instead and was informed that the Director was actually on leave. Although I felt that not being informed properly about who was going to interview me didn't put me at a disadvantage, I had prepared my responses and questions accordingly, so it was definitely a curveball being interviewed by different people than I was expecting. I understand it's a busy work environment but the apparent lack of organisation definitely wasn't what I expected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Spencer Ogden

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spencer Ogden

Interview

Had to take a pre-assessment personality inventory which was fine. The assessments were cool because you got to see where your strengths are and weaknesses are. Then a pre-recorded interview. Waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Spencer Ogden (Singapore) in Jan 2021

Interview

The consultant seemed really unprofessional. She was extremely aggressive when she asked questions and it was thrown like a fireball. An instant put-off. Looks like they are power-dominant and aggressively sales-driven. It was an uncomfortable process.

Interview Questions
  • Why recruitment Why choose sales Why this industry What are your motivations What are your goals What are your career goals What are your personal goals Are you applying for any recruitment firms. Which firms Describe your life in 5 words
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Spencer Ogden (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2021

Interview

General questions, what was may previous jobs and duties, did i prepare any reports, what was my sellary in normal days, weekends and in dam emergency duties. Whom I did report to etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Spencer Ogden

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spencer Ogden in Dec 2020

Interview

Soon after applying I was contacted and given an on the spot a phone interveiw after which I was informed that I would be invited to the next stage of the interview process, I then completed a number of online tests which I passed and then moved on to two 30 minute video interviews. The three company employees I spoke to were pleasent and conducted the interviews well. The experience after the interviews however was poor and unprofessional, the position I had applied for was taken down and no offers were given, I was not informed of this until some weeks later after contacting them. The interview feedback I was provided was strange and unrelated to the position or the interview. After having looked into this company futher I realise that the way the company is set up is very similar to an MLM, so probably not appropriate for someone who is looking for a sustainable long term career. I would suggest giving this company a wide berth as an employee or client.

Interview Questions
  • What has been your greatest achievement?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Spencer Ogden (Washington, DC)

Interview

At first I got bounced around between recruits and was a little put off, but once the formal interviews started, the recruiter was on top of it. Process: 1 or 2 phone screens - basically personality tests/making sure you’re a fit. 2 video calls - assessing confidence, experience, competitiveness, etc. the second interview dove into industry knowledge, so study up on the industry.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spencer Ogden (Houston, TX) in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview was very laid back. We chatted on the phone. They are transparent about the roll and what they offer. You are notified quickly if you did or didn’t get the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 114 Interviews