Spirax Sarco Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 35 of over 35 interviews

Recruiter13%
Employee Referral3%
HardAverageEasy

Spirax Sarco

Application

I interviewed at Spirax Sarco

Interview

Nice and cool for a company that makes you understand the clarity behind it motive. Be yourself and you will definitely make the best out of the interview. Get yourself going in the interview as it's more of a learning based view point.

Interview Questions
  • Quite effective questions. You can understand that they are sensible with question.
    Answer Question

Spirax Sarco

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Spirax Sarco

Interview

First-round is the video interview where you need to record a less than 5 minutes video for four questions. Second-round is the assessment center with a presentation, a group excise, and a series of mini-interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirax Sarco (Houston, TX) in Jun 2021

Interview

Scheduled online; need to be prepared to discuss company. It’s about 30 minutes. You can schedule interview yourself online and reschedule if necessary. It’s a phone interview initially by the recruiter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Spirax Sarco

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Spirax Sarco

Interview

Two rounds, relatively quick but some rescheduling on their part. Interview process was very unclear. Final round I was told I was one of two in the running, as it turns out it was 5. Also job description/salary did align with the role finally awarded.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you want to get out of bed in the morning at work or not?

Spirax Sarco

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirax Sarco in Nov 2020

Interview

Several competency questions with 1 minute for answering. You have 3 attempts before you submit each one of your answers. The response was quick, I got invited for the assessment centre after a few days.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Describe a time where you demonstrated your leadership skill.
2 people found this interview helpful

Spirax Sarco

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirax Sarco

Interview

Process was rather long and drawn out. Start with a typical application then move onto a recorded questioning segment. After you are required to take a personality test and 3 skill tests. Once all is completed and you are selected they send you to an assessment center which is a 8-4 interview including a presentation, individual questioning and group activities.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Spirax Sarco

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Spirax Sarco

Interview

Two test and video and assessments days. In test you can choose your own language but it was not so easy especially language one. And video interview usually covers personality

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Spirax Sarco

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirax Sarco

Interview

Online recorded interview followed by psychometric testing and then a formal in person interview. I passed the online interview replying hesitantly because I was nervous, psychometric testing was pretty straight forward but due to personal issues could not go to the final interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasir Panjang,

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spirax Sarco (Pasir Panjang, ) in Jun 2019

Interview

It consisted of a basic language and math test then a dimension test followed by a prerecorded video interview. Yet to hear back from them 3 weeks after the interview so I most likely did not pass it.

Interview Questions
  • What did you do when you have to deal with a difficult person?
1 person found this interview helpful

Spirax Sarco

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spirax Sarco in May 2019

Interview

The interview process started with a video interview where I was asked questions and recorded. I had 30 seconds to prepare an answer and given a varying amount of time to answer. The questions asked were typically about how I dealt with something or how I/others would describe me. The interview ended with a written section where I was asked to put down a "Personal Tagline" and put any links to professional sites (Linkedin) or websites that I made or showcased some of my projects.

Interview Questions
  • What was your greatest disappointment and how did you overcome it?
1 person found this interview helpful