Spirax Sarco Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 40 of over 40 interviews

Recruiter15%
Recruitment Agency6%
HardAverageEasy

Spirax Sarco

Application

I interviewed at Spirax Sarco

Interview

Es un proceso serio y completo. Se comparte información de la compañía local y global. Puede ser virtual o presencial. Tiene diferentes instancias y estudios complementarios que dan soporte al proceso

Interview Questions
  • No recuerdo preguntas en particular
    Answer Question

Spirax Sarco

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Spirax Sarco

Interview

Primeiro um teste escrito com perguntas de múltiplas escolhas sobre português, matemática e vocacional. Após passar na primeira etapa eles pedem para o candidato montar uma apresentação pessoal, e dar uma breve descrição sobre a área da qual ele deseja atuar.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Spirax Sarco

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Spirax Sarco in May 2022

Interview

Presentation, Group interview, HR interview, Technical Interview. Composed of QA session in between. The ice break session was good, the topic for group discussion is a bit hard with some simple maths calculations.

Interview Questions
  • 1. 3 key learnings in university 2. 3 ways of saving cost 3 Biggest challenge in the industry in 5 years

Spirax Sarco

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Spirax Sarco in May 2022

Interview

Total Process took 3 months, First round was an online test, Once you passed the online test then comes computrised Interview, after the computised inter comes assessment test, it was a full 7-8 hour process consisting of several interviews, group activity and Presentation, First, the day starts with introduction and Ice Breaker question, just to ease out nervousness, then comes the presentation where you have to present on a certain topic, For me topic was 3 Key learnings in my college time,(You will get yours on the Mail) followed by interview-1, They will ask question-related with your presentation, Then comes the group exercise, where a certain problem was given and you have to solve it together and tell to the interviewer your group collective answer, followed by Interview -2, where they check your contribution to the problem and ask questions about the same given problem, after that come Technical interview, where they ask few question related to you professional world understanding , like for me one question was Biggest challenge in the industry in 5 years,Then one psycometric question , after then Hr Interview. My advice will be just don't be nervous at all, you'll excel in the interview.

Interview Questions
  • 3 key learnings in university Biggest challenge in the industry in 5 years,

Spirax Sarco

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Spirax Sarco in Mar 2022

Interview

Não obtive retorno, gostaria de que o recrutante pelo menos nos desse uma posição, tanto negativa quanto possitiva. Não obtive retorno, gostaria de que o recrutante pelo menos nos desse uma posição, tanto negativa quanto possitiva. Não obtive retorno, gostaria de que o recrutante pelo menos nos desse uma posição, tanto negativa quanto possitiva

Interview Questions
  • Faixa salarial Faixa salarial Faixa salarial Faixa salarial Faixa salarial Faixa salarial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cotia, São Paulo

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Spirax Sarco (Cotia, São Paulo) in Nov 2021

Interview

The interview went pretty smoothly and showed them real-life experiences as examples. Apparently, the interviewer feedback that his questions were not answered and the interviewee has difficulty managing senior management. Hmm.. During the process and even after the interview, there is no question raised by the interviewer even though the interviewee ask.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spirax Sarco (London, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

Foram 3 etapas : Entrevista com RH, entrevista com gestor e entrevista com diretor. Precisei elaborar uma apresentação de um produto da empresa. Na última etapa foram propostos desafios de lógica.

Interview Questions
  • Me fale sobre a sua rotina, por que quer estagiar nessa empresa,

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I interviewed at Spirax Sarco (London, England)

Interview

Nice and cool for a company that makes you understand the clarity behind it motive. Be yourself and you will definitely make the best out of the interview. Get yourself going in the interview as it's more of a learning based view point.

Interview Questions
  • Quite effective questions. You can understand that they are sensible with question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio de Janeiro

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Spirax Sarco (Rio de Janeiro)

Interview

First-round is the video interview where you need to record a less than 5 minutes video for four questions. Second-round is the assessment center with a presentation, a group excise, and a series of mini-interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirax Sarco (Houston, TX) in Jun 2021

Interview

Scheduled online; need to be prepared to discuss company. It’s about 30 minutes. You can schedule interview yourself online and reschedule if necessary. It’s a phone interview initially by the recruiter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful