St. Jude Medical Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 208 of over 208 interviews

Employee Referral17%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

St. Jude Medical

Application

I interviewed at St. Jude Medical

Interview

Recruiter phone screening followed by an interview with Hiring Manager. I was invited to an onsite interview containing 5 sessions of interviews, 30 minutes each. Hiring process was kind of lengthy. It took more than 2 months.

Interview Questions
  • Explain on of your problem solving experiences...
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais)

Interview

Processo seletivo foi ótimo! Além de uma apresentação individual, teve dinâmica em grupo muito bem elaborado. Achei muito interessante que os coordenadores acompanharam todo o processo seletivo, dando suas opniões e tirando dúvidas. Todos muito educados.

Interview Questions
  • Quais suas experiências? Porque escolheu esse curso na faculdade? Quais seus defeitos e qualidades e porque? Entre outras

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Hyderābād) in Jan 2019

Interview

It's good no cons very well written and directed by Elan to get the latest version for free access with anyone who is also a good idea to have the same time he succeeded in getting back to me and my family and I have a great day

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Memphis, TN) in Nov 2017

Interview

I have not yet had an interview with the company.I have applied and I am currently waiting on the next step or opportunity.I am eagerly waiting on a response. I would be glad to know where I stand in my application status.

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Minnetonka, MN)

Interview

Phone interview was very basic. The actual interview was with four different people. Most questions were expected questions and easy to answer. If you have had an interview within the last 20 years you should not have any issues.

Interview Questions
  • Name one bad habit that you have

St. Jude Medical

Application

I interviewed at St. Jude Medical

Interview

Pretty decent interview process. Process took about ~1 month in total. Interviewers were very nice and patient with their questions, and gave some ample time to answer. Nothing was rushed, environment very casual.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

St. Jude Medical

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at St. Jude Medical in Oct 2017

Interview

Resume got hand to recruiter by a friend. Got phone call to set up a interview with 2 engineer managers. talked to them on the phone. they are very friendly and asked mostly about my resume and what i want to do

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Houston, TX)

Interview

Phone interview was given and I was invited for a local interview with the hiring manager and the team. I was given an opportunity to watch cases and provide feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

St. Jude Medical

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical in Jul 2017

Interview

Using a lot of time to interview and be asked for more than 20++ questions. The worst part was be doubted and said by the interviewer that the answer I given may refer to website or in the book. Feel upset when interviewer gave this reply.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

The phone and in-person interview questions were typical engineering questions and they make you feel comfortable as possible. However, trying to get an update on the application process took to long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 208 Interviews