Synthace Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

4.0

Featured Interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Synthace (London, England) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process was quite good. I've learned about the company from Linkedin jobs section and then later read more about it on their website and across the internet. I've applied through Linkedin and was contacted by a recruitment agency. If I remember correctly these were the steps I had:
- initial phone call with the recruitment agency - general talk about my background
- initial phone call with the recruiter from Synthace - general talk about my background, learning more about the company
- online skill screen on codility (without interviewer, 3 problems to solve within 3 hours within the next week)
- 1:1 technical interview (online, some technical questions, some coding)
- on-site interview (5 parts: 2x coding, architecture, team fit, lab tour)
- additional 1:1 coding (online)

The online parts were on codility+hangouts - I was writing code on codility while talking with the recruiter via hangouts. One time it was just writing code, the other time I was also asked to make it compile and run.

The best part was obviously the lab tour :)

Interview Questions

Synthace Response

29 Mar 2019 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad that you enjoyed the process of interviewing with us, and that it had a positive outcome!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.