TF Cornerstone Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at TF Cornerstone

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at TF Cornerstone

Leasing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at TF Cornerstone (New York, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Zoom call, very lackluster, interviewer had little personality. Didn't really ask me any questions, but she was courteous and brief. Job seemed simple enough, but the pay is quite low and there were some bad reviews about the manager online. Required a moderately strict dress code.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this job?   1 Answer

Leasing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TF Cornerstone (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I interviewed with Margaret and she was great. Very thorough about what the job would entail day to day and what she wanted the position to become in the future.

Interview Questions

• What qualities/skills would you bring from your current job?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TF Cornerstone.

Interview

Long and disinteresting with a lot of distractions. I was excited about the interview but as soon as the interview began, I could tell something was distracting the interviewer. A few minutes in, she got up and left the room. When she came back, our time was almost up, but the last few minutes of the interview were rushed.

Leasing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TF Cornerstone (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process seemed to be going pretty well, was given an assessment test right after to see where my skill level is which took about 90-120 minutes. The position was offered to another candidate with less qualifications after two weeks of following up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about skills & experience. Why do you want to work at TF Cornerstone?   Answer Question

Leasing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TF Cornerstone.

Interview

Met with the Leasing Director who was very professional. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. However, it really felt like they were interested in the applicant to know more about the company and about the role more than they wanted to know about my overall experience. I hardly got a change to speak given that I was either interrupted or was given the "make it short please" look.

Leasing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TF Cornerstone.

Interview

Quick Interview Process; I was sent by an agency so that probably made things easier. The interview was at the Park Ave office. The interview was very fast and I was sent to work at the building location.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TF Cornerstone.

Interview

They call you in for one interview and if they like how you look as a shower you will get it.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult at all. Only question is really why do you want this job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I went through an agency so there was no negotiation if it's hourly. Turnover is high and upper management in the main office finds everyone disposable.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.