TF Cornerstone Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TF Cornerstone

Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

TF Cornerstone

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at TF Cornerstone

Interview

First interview was with the Human Resources Director. The second was with the two partner. Both interviews were conducted via zoom. Very professional. Each interview last about a half hour.

Interview Questions
  • Not many direct focused questions, more so describing position and the company.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TF Cornerstone (New York, NY)

Interview

I applied online and went through three rounds of interviews. All were pretty straightforward with easy questions. I was told they were looking to hire immediately and asked to provide work samples. After I sent these materials, they stopped responding and I never heard back from the company on the status of the position. It was strange and pretty rude considering the amount of time I spent going through the process, only for them to not provide any type of answer and just stop all communication.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience in digital.

TF Cornerstone

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TF Cornerstone in Oct 2020

Interview

It was quick, they were able to accommodate me and I was comfortable answering their questions. The interviewers were well mannered and were ready much earlier than expected. They asked easy and hard questions and I think I did well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at TF Cornerstone (New York, NY) in Aug 2020

Interview

Zoom call, very lackluster, interviewer had little personality. Didn't really ask me any questions, but she was courteous and brief. Job seemed simple enough, but the pay is quite low and there were some bad reviews about the manager online. Required a moderately strict dress code.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about this job?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TF Cornerstone (New York, NY)

Interview

I interviewed with Margaret and she was great. Very thorough about what the job would entail day to day and what she wanted the position to become in the future.

Interview Questions
  • What qualities/skills would you bring from your current job?

TF Cornerstone

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TF Cornerstone

Interview

Long and disinteresting with a lot of distractions. I was excited about the interview but as soon as the interview began, I could tell something was distracting the interviewer. A few minutes in, she got up and left the room. When she came back, our time was almost up, but the last few minutes of the interview were rushed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TF Cornerstone (New York, NY) in Feb 2019

Interview

The interview process seemed to be going pretty well, was given an assessment test right after to see where my skill level is which took about 90-120 minutes. The position was offered to another candidate with less qualifications after two weeks of following up.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about skills & experience. Why do you want to work at TF Cornerstone?

TF Cornerstone

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TF Cornerstone

Interview

Met with the Leasing Director who was very professional. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. However, it really felt like they were interested in the applicant to know more about the company and about the role more than they wanted to know about my overall experience. I hardly got a change to speak given that I was either interrupted or was given the "make it short please" look.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TF Cornerstone

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TF Cornerstone

Interview

Quick Interview Process; I was sent by an agency so that probably made things easier. The interview was at the Park Ave office. The interview was very fast and I was sent to work at the building location.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TF Cornerstone

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TF Cornerstone

Interview

They call you in for one interview and if they like how you look as a shower you will get it.

Interview Questions
  • Not difficult at all. Only question is really why do you want this job.
2 people found this interview helpful