TF Cornerstone Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at TF Cornerstone

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at TF Cornerstone

Leasing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TF Cornerstone (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process seemed to be going pretty well, was given an assessment test right after to see where my skill level is which took about 90-120 minutes. The position was offered to another candidate with less qualifications after two weeks of following up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about skills & experience. Why do you want to work at TF Cornerstone?   Answer Question

Leasing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TF Cornerstone.

Interview

Quick Interview Process; I was sent by an agency so that probably made things easier. The interview was at the Park Ave office. The interview was very fast and I was sent to work at the building location.

Leasing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TF Cornerstone.

Interview

Met with the Leasing Director who was very professional. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. However, it really felt like they were interested in the applicant to know more about the company and about the role more than they wanted to know about my overall experience. I hardly got a change to speak given that I was either interrupted or was given the "make it short please" look.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TF Cornerstone.

Interview

They call you in for one interview and if they like how you look as a shower you will get it.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult at all. Only question is really why do you want this job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I went through an agency so there was no negotiation if it's hourly. Turnover is high and upper management in the main office finds everyone disposable.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.