TMP Worldwide UK Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at TMP Worldwide UK

2.5

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide UK (Edinburgh, Scotland) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied directly, contacted within 1 week for initial interview. Initial interview was meant to be a face to face but I wasn't able to get the time off so there was a telephone interview. They were very accommodating with this which was great. Phone interview was a basic competency interview. Second interview was an attention to detail test which consisted of 3 job adverts which had to be checked for spelling, grammar, consistency etc. and meeting the team.
    Got a call 10 minutes after the interview offering me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't try to negotiate as happy with the offer

9 May 2017 – Human Resources Director

Thank you for taking the time to leave TMP a review on Glassdoor - we really appreciate it!

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide UK in May 2010.

Interview

The company e-mailed me after finding my resume online. I called them and a face-to-face interview was set up. After the face-to-face meeting, which involved interviewing with three individuals, there were 2 phone interviews in the weeks to follow. The entire interview process took about 2 weeks since there were several managers involved.

Interview Questions

• I had to explain the scope of some of some previous projects in detail several times to the different interviewers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for the higher end of the salary scale for this position and they offered it. It was very cut and dry.

9 May 2017 – Human Resources Director

Thank you for taking the time to leave TMP a review on Glassdoor.

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide UK (Manchester, England) in March 2016.

Interview

2 stage. Very fluid. Consultative chat over full blown interview.
    Met the head of SPS and my Direct
    Manager at both. Very much enjoyed.
    We discussed projects and how I'd be connected, my background to date and reasons for moving. It was casual, yet informative. I got all of the information I needed on the company and the role whilst able to assess my soon to be management team to see weather I could work for them. I'm glad I did. Invaluable.

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide UK (Bristol, England) in February 2016.

Interview

Very quick process involving SJT, face to face interview lasting 20 minutes. Got the feeling they were desperate for people as it was much too quick a process.

Competency based interview, similar to the ones we conduct for telephone interviews.

Interview Questions

TMP Worldwide UK Response

12 Apr 2017 – Human Resources Director

Thank your for leaving TMP a review on Glassdoor, and are glad to hear your accepted our offer. We appreciate your feedback.

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide UK (Bristol, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Situational judgement test which was followed by a face to face interview and a group exercise, process was easy and smooth but was told to be contacted within a week but took up to 4 week until we heard a response.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in working within a team?   1 Answer

22 Aug 2017 – Human Resources Director

Thank you for leaving TMP a review on Glassdoor. We appreciate it!

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide UK.

Interview

Situational judgement test to begin with after applying for the job role. After passing this test I was offered a date for an assessment event. The event consisted of a 20 minute competency based interview where I was made to feel relaxed. Following the interview, a group exercise was carried out between six of us to determine how well work as part of a team.

Interview Questions

• What type of environment do you work best in?   1 Answer

9 May 2017 – Human Resources Director

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on Glassdoor about your interview experience with TMP, and glad to hear you accepted our offer.

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide UK (Bristol, England) in October 2014.

Interview

Maths and English test and a video interview before being invited to assessment evening with a group exercise, role play, and interview. The tests are quite hard. The Maths test is redundant once you're in the role. Make sure you research the company values and be involved in the group exercise an you will be fine

Interview Questions

TMP Worldwide UK Response

3 Jun 2015 – Human Resources Director

Thank you for leaving feedback on your interview with TMP - we are pleased to hear you found it a positive experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide UK (Bristol, England) in February 2016.

Interview

Online application, then online video assessment before being invited to an interview. Interview started with a talk about the company, before a formal interview. Then there was a role-play exercise, acting as if I was already in the company. Finally, ended with a transcribing test.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, asking about motivations and whether you fit the core ideals of the business.   Answer Question

12 Apr 2017 – Human Resources Director

Thank you for leaving TMP a review on Glassdoor. We are glad to hear you had a positive experience and wish you all the very best in your future career.

Resourcing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMP Worldwide UK (Bristol, England) in August 2016.

Interview

1st stage phone interview - being sold the job and company over the phone, not asked many questions
    2nd stage - informal interview in office, great office space, sold the company and culture
    3rd stage - 15 min presentation on day to day work 45 min competency interview

Interview Questions

• How would you ensure a diverse shortlist was presented to a client.   Answer Question

Resourcing Consultant Interview

Application

Interview

Well structured and concluded within 2 weeks. Feedback was always prompt and detailed. I was given the chance to meet multiple stakeholders within the business and was made to feel welcome by everyone involved in the process. After the initial phone interview I got the impression that it would be an enjoyable and progressive place to work, and this feeling grew after each meeting/interview.

Interview Questions

• What was my perspective on customer service in recruitment and how should a project ultimately be measured in terms of success?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer is was made was very satisfactory and fair, so I didn't feel the need to negotiate.

12 May 2017 – Human Resources Director

Thank you for leaving TMP a review about your interview experience. We appreciate your positive feedback.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.