TPP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TPP Interview Questions

Updated 20 Jun 2018

3.1

Graduate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TPP in March 2016.

Interview

First of all, I have to say this is the most unprofessional interview experience I ever have. I applied online but the online application system was full of bugs so that I couldn't submit at all. Then I tried to send an email. Then I got a call on a random day from an Analyst who was also my interviewer informing me of a Skype interview appointment. Ok, I said I need to check my schedule. Then I heard the Analyst laughing!! Well, OK, if you think this is funny. Then on the scheduled day at the scheduled time, I waited for 30 min with no one contacting me!! I called the reception to ask what was wrong with my interviewer, and the answer was he just arrived at his office (which was 30 min after the scheduled interview time.) So they re-scheduled the interview to one hour later. Ok, fine. The interview started with some very simple math questions and then some typical and easy questions about your personality. Nothing about competency. The whole process seemed super casual and super unprofessional. Even did not explain to me anything about their not being punctual.

China Product Trainer Interview

Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TPP HQ (Leeds, England) in June 2018.

At beginning they asked me some basic questions about my CV, i.e. 'Why would you choose to do this *job name*'. Then they asked me some personal questions. Final bit, I gave a presentation.

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TPP (Leeds, England) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview process was nice and straight forward. None of this excessively time consuming online assessments and video interviews. I sent in an application, heard back in a reasonable time and had a interview arranged. Tpp covered the cost of getting there and the people interviewing me were exactly the type of people you would want to work with - personable, friendly and passionate about their employer. Sadly I didn’t get an offer, but incredibly annoyingly they flat out refused to provide any feedback as to why. It’s understandable not giving feedback to everyone who applies, but to the few that make it to the ‘final interview’ (their words not mine) giving a pointer or two seems like the decent thing to do. Apart from that I can’t complain.

Interview Questions

• Asked about what I knew about the role on offer.   1 Answer

China Product Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TPP in May 2018.

Interview

4 part
    first part ask some basic questions, like why you choose this position, second part present a chinese presentation, third part answer some basic personal questions, the last part is about deep interview to know more about the candidate.

Interview Questions

• puzzle, what's your dissertation, why do you apply to tpp   Answer Question

Graduate Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TPP (Manchester, England).

Interview

I applied online and got an email asking to me to book an aptitude test. The test itself was an hour long, multiple choice and about 50 questions (math, logic, probability). I thought it was easy but I got an email the next day saying I didn't do well enough on it. I would have liked some feedback as I thought I did really well.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TPP.

Interview

Applied online - provided qualifications and CV. At interview did a 20 minute maths assessment - testing basic maths, such as algebra and geometry. Then had a 20 minute interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TPP (Leeds, England) in April 2018.

Interview

Online application without CV following by an aptitude test. Notified that I pass the test so I have to send over my CV. After two weeks got email about my in person interview. Haven't down it tho.

Interpreter/Translator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TPP (York, England) in April 2018.

Interview

First I was given a twenty-minute translation test.
    Then three people interviewed me. We did an interpretation role play, a logic question and some regular questions. The interviewers were very friendly

Graduate Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process was nice in my case, I met two patient and friendly managers who would give me hints and guide me through some math questions when I gave the wrong answers (and yes I messed up with the two-dice question...) they also asked me some standard questions like what is the thing you like the least about city x, what is your greatest achievement etc.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

No interview, asked to go to a test center and received a rejection the following day. easy enough to apply, disappointed about the lack of information in regards to the type and format of the test.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.