TPP Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 595 of over 595 interviews

Campus Recruiting6%
In Person2%
HardAverageEasy

TPP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TPP

Interview

It was ok, the interviewer was very nice. I was asked easy questions. The interview was informal : What about your last job did you like least and most? .

Interview Questions
  • 1. Why do you want to work for us?
    Answer Question

TPP

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at TPP

Interview

This was the worst interview I've ever experienced. I was asked questions that were completely irrelevant to the job and appeared to be mostly intended for the interviewers' own amusement. This was after the interview was cancelled multiple times at short notice, causing me to lose money spent on train tickets to get there (which they wouldn't reimburse). The entire experience was a nightmare and I would absolutely not recommend being at all involved with this company.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

60 Comments

Tech

240.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=TPP~830252
Join the conversation on

TPP

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TPP

Interview

Mind games. Passed the test and had the interview on the same day (which I didn't know would happen) I thought I did well but was rejected. They do not provide feedback either. I was reimbursed so no problems there

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

TPP

Application

I interviewed at TPP

Interview

Submit CV online, in person exam, in person interview. Only those who score the highest on the exam on the day are asked to stay and interview. No interview feedback is provided.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

TPP

Application

I interviewed at TPP

Interview

A test was conducted, considering my 80% answers were correct, yet I was not selected. no proper explanation of any sort was given to me. When a student invests so much time for an application, it is important for the employer to at least let us know the reason for no selection.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TPP

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TPP in Jun 2022

Interview

Logic and reasoning test, verbal reasoning, logic questions, 60 mins challenging to get all done. Then maybe interview in Leeds in two weeks. No travel reimbursement for the test. That s not good-looking.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

TPP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TPP

Interview

Quite a bad experience, answered all the questions in the first stage but didn't get through the next stage. The first part of the reasoning test was a language test. The following parts were a mix of Maths and pattern recognising test. The main difficulty would be answering all the questions in the given time. Wouldn't recommend applying as they mentioned in a talk prior to the interview that they will reimburse for travel even if not passing the first stage but in the end, they didn't.

Interview Questions
  • Reasoning and Language questions like insert a word in this sentence using the last 3 letters of this string.

TPP

Application

I interviewed at TPP

Interview

I need to complete an offline assessment. The test includes two articles summary and a logical reasoning test. The first article is about the NHS and the second one is about the new AI technology in medical industry.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TPP (Leeds, England)

Interview

Very strange. 2 interviews, one went well, the second seemed designed to be uncomfortable. Interviewer was asking questions they didn't understand and trying to make me feel stupid. Also being rude and trying to undermine. Was quite surprised but, after reading previous reviews, it made sense.

Interview Questions
  • If you have 25 horses and you can race 5 at a time, what's the least number of races you need to determine the top 3 without using a timer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsforth, England

Application

I interviewed at TPP (Horsforth, England)

Interview

Poor reimbursement process (didn't refund taxi and had to refund train ticket with cash on arrival??) and lack of respect for people's time, making them travel several hours for a 20 minute interview that could be done online. Do not recommend.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 595 Interviews

TPP Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at TPP as 34.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.04 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Business Analyst and Software Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Graduate Software Developer and Graduate Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at TPP takes an average of 19 days when considering 652 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Graduate Software Developer had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Business Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 22 days).

Common stages of the interview process at TPP according to 652 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 31.18%