TPP Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 535 of over 535 interviews

Sales Engineer

158 Comments

Join the conversation on

TPP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TPP

Interview

Just asked about CV and then 2 problem solving questions. Was a bit awkward. I asked the interviewer what tips he had for a new starter and he told me he didn't know because he got the job randomly :/

Interview Questions
  • Horses question - top 5 horses
    Answer Question

TPP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TPP

Interview

I went to the company which took me 2 hours by train and did a paper-based test with numerical and language questions. The test lasted for about 1 hour and the recruiter would tell the result after they reviewed the score of the test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TPP

Application

I interviewed at TPP

Interview

Completed the test in London. Invited for an interview in Leeds. Interviewer was extremely friendly and the process as a whole was nice. Interview involved personal interests, dissertation discussion, and a logic puzzle

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TPP (Leeds, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

I did the logic and reasoning test in Bristol and attended a face-to-face interview in Horsforth, Leeds. Arrived half an hour early and waited in the car until my interview time. But I still had to wait an extra 15 minutes before being interviewed by one of the software developers. Whilst I was waiting, someone also came up to me and asked about the postcode that I drove from and gave me reimbursement in cash. The interview itself was pretty standard except for the logic puzzle. It lasted about twenty minutes. So far so good. After the interview, I was told to wait again for someone else to speak to me. This time I waited for about half an hour, which makes me think they're awfully understaffed. Then they showed me the conditions of receiving an offer from TPP, and this is where it gets shady, at least in my view. TPP requires all employees to be doubly vaccinated, which they have no legal rights to ask. But they are probably aware of this because after I declined, they just moved on to other conditions. They also wanted me to relocate to a very specific area around TPP so that I could "be there as soon as possible in case of an emergency", which makes no sense. Do they surprise everyone with random weekend brainstorming sesh or what? When I said I was planning to move to Wakefield, which is only a 30min drive away, it wasn't good enough for them. There was another whole page of conditions but it was pointless to proceed any further. The person who explained the conditions to me was also not particularly professional with her subtle passive-aggressive tone. But I could be wrong. She also justified their terms and conditions by saying, "a lot of companies do this", but she couldn't name one example. Then I said "a lot of companies do remote working nowadays", to which she replied, "yeah but we've been very lucky to have been able to work in the office throughout this pandemic". Good luck to anyone who decides to move to Horsforth for TPP. As many of the past reviews have shown, it really seems like a healthy work environment that keeps everyone sane. But all in all, I'm glad that this experience has taught me what telltale signs to look for in the future. I'm also glad that I got a good story out of this ridiculous experience and had a good laugh with my family about it. I hope this review will be helpful for recent graduates who wish to avoid a bad experience and exploitation. On a side note, I applied for the Mandarin-speaking role, but I can't imagine the process being any different for English-speaking candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about my dissertation, such as the topic and the challanges.
  • What do you know about TPP?
  • What are the challenges facing the SystemOne product?
  • Say you have a bag of green balls, a bag of red balls, and a bag containing both green and red balls. All bags are mislabeled. Figure out how many balls you have to take out to label them correctly. You are also required to visualise and explain your thought process on a whiteboard.
  • What are your hobbies? What's your favourite place to travel to?

TPP

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at TPP

Interview

In-Person interview with a head Deployment Specialist. Looking primarily at problem-solving skills, with a discussion about suitability for the role with the skills on your CV. Some rapid-fire questions to judge the ability to handle pressure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TPP

Application

I interviewed at TPP

Interview

Our health technology helps improve people’s lives across the world, whether it is scheduling immunisations for millions of children, allowing doctors to manage complex care for elderly patients, helping governments with the prevention of outbreaks, or supporting new research into the early diagnosis of diseases.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TPP

Application

I interviewed at TPP

Interview

The interview was about 20 mins in a room with two interviewers in their main office near Leeds, there were questions on motivation and technical coding questions, with a short sample of code provided to look at

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TPP

Application

I interviewed at TPP

Interview

Horrible. Very intimidating and bullish. They interview almost everyone on campus so they don't treat each candidate well. Be wary of the starting salary they promise, it's a honey pot to attract young graduates.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

TPP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TPP

Interview

The process invovled writing a test which involved analysing and summarising an article. It also had a logic and reasoning section which had pretty hard questions involving maths, pattern recognition, etc . There was an interview later with basic competency questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I interviewed at TPP (London, England, England)

Interview

Had to travel up to Leeds for the interview which seemed completely pointless considering that they don't show you around or anything. I sat in the reception for a fair bit waiting. During the interview, I was asked about my skills outside my CV a fair bit, and a problem that I needed to solve. They didn't show much interest in the chinese nor did they test my chinese skills, which was a surprise. Overall, although it was a pleasant trip, it seemed relatively pointless.

Interview Questions
  • What skills do you have outside of your CV?
  • Did you do chinese modules related to business? (this was the only thing they asked relating to the chinese)
  • why are you suited to this job?
1 person found this interview helpful