TPP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TPP Interview Questions

Interviews at TPP

Graduate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TPP in March 2016.

Interview

First of all, I have to say this is the most unprofessional interview experience I ever have. I applied online but the online application system was full of bugs so that I couldn't submit at all. Then I tried to send an email. Then I got a call on a random day from an Analyst who was also my interviewer informing me of a Skype interview appointment. Ok, I said I need to check my schedule. Then I heard the Analyst laughing!! Well, OK, if you think this is funny. Then on the scheduled day at the scheduled time, I waited for 30 min with no one contacting me!! I called the reception to ask what was wrong with my interviewer, and the answer was he just arrived at his office (which was 30 min after the scheduled interview time.) So they re-scheduled the interview to one hour later. Ok, fine. The interview started with some very simple math questions and then some typical and easy questions about your personality. Nothing about competency. The whole process seemed super casual and super unprofessional. Even did not explain to me anything about their not being punctual.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest success?   1 Answer

Graduate Technical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TPP.

Interview

*please read before going, could save you a lot of time.*

after an hour long logic and reasoning test (which i dont think is the best) they sent everyone but me away and took my cv which i gave on a USB(no problems). they had me wait 40 mins then gave the USB back. 5 mins late they came back and said you was unsuccessful now we have marked your test.

so no covering of fuel.

i recommend if you have applied do a test as to you as possible and wait for interview after save yourself time and money.

think not getting the job i dodged a bullet cause despite not getting much past the front door all employers looked miserable as sin except security staff.

have been to their i see why they need such a high starting salary.

everyone applying should recommend these tests are done online instead of applying eventually they will have to cave. <just a thought

Interview Questions

• they should have asked, can we give you cash back for wasting your time   1 Answer
    • why are they so terrible?   Answer Question

Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TPP (Leeds, England) in January 2021.

Interview

UNPROFESSIONAL, RUDE, AND RACIST
    After reading up on all the previous reviews posted about the company, I told myself things would be different and quite frankly, I wanted to see it for myself. The job role itself massively appealed to me, it combined all my experience and my passion for healthcare perfectly, so despite the bad reviews I applied and got myself an interview at the office.
    As a person of colour and ethnic minority, I was aware that I would be one of few people of colour being interviewed, but I didn’t think that this would cause any issues, in fact I thought it was a chance to increase the diversity within the company. So, the first and main part of the interview went well, two members from the Product Support Specialist team asked me questions about my education, and my qualifications, and the probability questions too. Then I was brought to a different room for more questioning by the founder and one of the head directors. Everything from here went downhill. The first thing explained to me when I sat down was “So clearly by the colour of your skin, it being darker than everyone else’s here, I can see that you’re different from the rest of us, so I have to ask you where are you from? Actually, its illegal for me to ask you this and I shouldn’t but I’m going to ask you anyway”. Me being confused out my mind, I say my ethnicity (even though it is stated on my cv from what languages I can speak), I wondered if they are curious? I then spend the next 10 minutes talking about the country I am from (and the fact that the country borders India), even though I explained I didn’t know a lot as I’d never visited before. They admit they hadn’t even looked at my cv, and asked no questions regarding my cv or cover letter. Then as I was speaking, the CEO points to me and says “see that head movement you just did right there when you were speaking? People in India do that! You know, when they’re doing those dances!” I sat there confused and extremely uncomfortable, how can I experience so much discrimination, stereotyping and microaggression in such a “professional” context? Or at all? I froze and didn’t know how to react, so I just had to laugh and joke myself out of the situation. I left the interview extremely confused and very much disrespected. I cannot believe in 2021 people like myself are still experiencing microaggressions like this and coming from such professional bodies. I am extremely disappointed, and quite frankly, hurt. Despite all the perks to the job, please do not apply.

Project Specialist Interview

Interview

Very informal and easy process, no need to feel nervous
    Just go through cv and ask questions about it, no star questions
    One logic question about marbles
    Pay for mileage
    Felt overdressed

Analyst Interview

Interview

Lots of online problems before an in person interview. Weird they kept this going during lockdown and covid, gave a bad vibe to me.

Interviewers were good and did well but didn't get the offer. One woman who seemed high up in the company wasn't nice to the employees and very unsympathetic to the other interwievees.

Interview Questions

• Number of petrol stations in the UK?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

onsite testing followed by one to one interview, relaxed setting, thought the interview went well however didn't receive a call to come back for second stage interview. good experience overall

Deployment Specialist Interview

Interview

Invited for an in person interview during tier 3/4 in the UK, which was incredibly informal and lasted around 20 minutes with questions about my CV. Very similar to the phone call interview beforehand and could have easily been done on zoom.

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Interview

Test that is followed by onsite interview. The test questions are typical logic/reasoning tests, but the time pressure is the major problem and I think what caught me out.

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at TPP (Leeds, England) in February 2021.

Interview

Travelled to Leeds from London for the exam costing nearly £100 in expenses.
    Following a 15 minute wait after the exam, 5/7 people (including myself and the only other candidate for Software Developer) were called into the corridor and told to leave.
    No travel reimbursement and no feedback is given about the test.
    Feels like a waste of a day which should be spent at university and a waste of money.

Interview Questions

• Verbal and logical reasoning test - of fair difficulty.   Answer Question

Student Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TPP (Leeds, England) in February 2021.

Interview

I applied in the late evening, got a phone call the next morning asking me general questions about if I knew what the position was, who TPP were and if I was willing to relocate. I then got asked down for an interview.

At the interview I got paid travel expenses which was good (considering I wasn't given a position). TPP proudly display their best employer of the year awards, all from 2011 -2015, after then there seems to be no awards given at all.

The interview process was relatively easy, I was asked a few mathematical questions, and some based on the role I applied to.

I was taken back to the reception area for someone to see me, but was told 5 minutes later that there was no one free who I could talk to, and said I would hear back from them in a week.

I did hear back from them in a week and I was unsuccessful in the role, however they said they would not give feedback on my interview as it is not "company policy" however I would have liked to be told if it was my experience/qualifications or if it was the interview which made me unsuccessful.

Interview Questions

• 4x14 and other math related questions   1 Answer
    • If you were an animal what would you be   Answer Question
    • Given a list of tasks and which to prioritize   1 Answer
    • Describe to me like you would to a friend what TPP is   1 Answer
    • general question of describe myself and who I am   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.