TPP Reviews

Found 236 of over 246 reviews

2.0
TPP CEO  Frank Hester
Frank Hester
Pros
  • "I'd genuinely recommend working at TPP to anyone who's looking for a truly rewarding job where you feel like you're making a real difference(in 21 reviews)

• "high starting salary when you start(in 16 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The so called 'flat hierarchy' is just a recruitment scam(in 20 reviews)

• "Due to the fake positive reviews, it can be hard to judge the truth but I can assure you that the negative reviews are sadly all true(in 15 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

60 Comments

Tech

236.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=TPP~830252
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 10 years

Fantastic

Oct 8, 2021 - Senior Clinical Systems Analyst in Horsforth, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I worked at TPP for 14 years and left about 9 months ago to start a new chapter working in the outdoors, I wanted to write this after I had left and become self-employed as I could offer a unique perspective without any influence from the company. I would strongly recommend a career at TPP to anyone that wants to work in the IT industry. The work they do leads to real world benefits, and you can directly see the things you work on helping people. You will also be part of a team that is extremely passionate about what they do and who deeply care about the product they produce. I wouldn’t have left TPP to work for a different company in IT, I felt at home and if I had wanted to remain in the industry I would have preferred to stay there. I knew that if I ever had a problem either personal or professional, I could tell anyone (especially the management team), and they would do what they could to help. Long story short I am very lucky to have had the chance to work in this team, I have learnt a lot and experienced some fantastic things, the pay was excellent, and you would be missing out if you didn’t give it a go.

Cons

It’s not easy, you will be challenged, expected to give your best and say what you think. You will also need to be as passionate and committed as everyone around you. This can mean it’s not for everyone, as it leads you to putting pressure on yourself to perform well and seeing your own mistakes can be tough. Don’t let that put you off trying though, most people would say they want a job that challenges them and that helps people. It’s also worth saying when things go well you see the rewards!

7 people found this review helpful
    2. 3.0
      Former Employee

Alright

Jun 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Alright to work there for money

Cons

Expected to answer calls after hours

Be the first to find this review helpful
    3. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Disappointing position in a hostile environment

Jun 24, 2022 - Graduate Commercial Manager in Leeds, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Extremely high pay package to sell your soul.

Cons

extremely hostile environment. Bullying is the norm. Do not ignore all the terrible reviews for a high salary. It is not worth it.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    4. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Not great

Jun 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay and interesting work

Cons

Poor management and high staff turn over.

1 person found this review helpful
    5. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Avoid!!

Jun 2, 2022 - Product Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are no positives about working at this place.

Cons

Don’t be bought in by the high starting salary, it’s not worth the anxiety and mental abuse.

6 people found this review helpful
    6. 1.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Dog water

Feb 14, 2022 - Marketing and Communications in Leeds, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Mate not enough money could help you get through being treated like crap, covid 19 lovers so much so they (Directors/CEO) would love a nazi type camp for the unvaxxed and don’t really wanna hear about people’s freedoms lol

Cons

Have to live in village 15/20min WALKING DISTANCE from HQ no discussion about it! They honestly want your soul, they want you to say thank you after butt bucking you with work overload and quite honestly disgusting comments/bullying A lot of people come for interviews so high staff turn over (wonder why)

24 people found this review helpful
    7. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Horrific

Feb 14, 2022 - Software Developer in Leeds, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Large graduate salary - but this does not make up for the negatives. It's easy to think "I'll just see how it is/stick it out for a few months". I'd not recommend that at all.

Cons

Well covered by the other reviews - not much to add. It's dangerous for your mental/physical health to work here so don't do it.

19 people found this review helpful
    8. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Sadly the worst job I’ve ever had

Feb 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I fortunately didn’t get fired like a lot of the people on the reviews below but I know a lot of poor people that did. I had the common sense to leave.

Cons

Miserable culture. Hire and fire. Some management were bullies (could have changed in recent years since I worked there). They use high salaries to draw people in. If they didn’t offer high salaries to be fair I don’t think they would recruit anyone.

22 people found this review helpful
    9. 1.0
      Former Employee

Take previous reviews seriously and RUN

Jan 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Interaction with MD expanded my knowledge in terms of how terrible and disrespectful a human being/employer can be. The experience is eye-opening.

Cons

Yes, I joined this company because I wanted to work in an industry with a good cause and get decent pay at the same time. I did read the reviews and think at least I will give it a try, but if you are reading this review and thinking about the same thing, I advise you that this place is not worth your time. Previous glassdoor reviews seem too absurd to be true before I started as well, but as you stay in this place for longer they become more and more relatable. If you think of working for something socially good, think about civil service/NHS/NGOs, and if you have your eyes on that 50k go for investment banks you can do way better; In this place, you get neither. Walked out of the office feeling relieved like leaving a toxic relationship

42 people found this review helpful
    10. 1.0
      Current Employee

Dec 20, 2021 - Programmer Analyst in Leeds, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Over worked and not worth it

Cons

Read comments already given below

20 people found this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 236 Reviews
    </>Embed

TPP Reviews FAQs

TPP has an overall rating of 2.0 out of 5, based on over 246 reviews left anonymously by employees. 23% of employees would recommend working at TPP to a friend and 26% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -23% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, TPP employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at TPP. This rating has decreased by -11% over the last 12 months.

23% of TPP employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated TPP 2.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.2 for culture and values and 2.3 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with TPP Job Seekers