TSS (Total Security Services) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TSS (Total Security Services) Interview Questions

Interviews at TSS (Total Security Services)

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services) (London, England) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied on the on-line application which didn't work. So I had to call to the office in London and fill in a paper form. No phone call until 9 weeks later (they said they lost my form). Came back for an interview. Started later, finished in 10 minutes. Waste of time, they just asked when I could start, nothing about my experience or previous jobs. I could have been a mannequin.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services) (Bristol, England) in September 2019.

Interview

It was not a very good interview
    She spent more time I'm on the iPad add then when did not ask me a lot of questions this is the worst interview I've had in my life

Interview Questions

• She spent most of her time on the iPad did not ask me any questions I did not give me any eye contact whatsoever and when she did ask questions it was only 3 questions   1 Answer
    • Did I have any experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services) (London, England) in September 2019.

Interview

Simple and straightforward process. I applied online and got an email to book the interview day. It was a group interview but had multiple test on security knowledge, mostly on the SIA.
    They also explained their security app and how everything works.
    They also had a trial day in on of the shops.

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services) (Plymouth, England) in July 2019.

Interview

You apply online , after which you will get a telephone interview giving various security scenarios, fairly easy ones . If you are successful they will give you call within next few days for the sia training ( if you do not have sia license )

Retail Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services) (Nottingham, England).

Interview

Was very friendly and quick Got a job offer at end of interview I would highly recommend TSS for a new job opportunities the. 2 day training and selection process was and is invigorating and very interesting

Interview Questions

• Proof of Address and I D work Experience my hobbies and interests excellent interview   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services) (London, England) in November 2018.

Interview

Application on line. Problems, IT kept freezing up and then crash, so takes ages. No answer, so emailed to follow up, then no answer, so phoned. Eventual interview. Interview was face to face (late manager). Very short, just asked when I can start and told me 3 days unpaid training. Also told me no holiday for 6 months.

Interview Questions

• Whats your best kept secret?   1 Answer
    • When can you start. Immediately is better, like tomorrow   1 Answer
    • Have you ever had a criminal conviction   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

Easy and simple process, sent my CV to the manager, called and invited me for an interview, got an answer very quickly! So overall the process is quick and easy - not too stressful either!

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services) (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied on line. Took me about 8 weeks to here back after I emailed them. Met in a job centre with a manger who had 10 other interviews that day. Disorganised and no structure to the interview. He didn’t know what he was doing. He couldn’t answer my questions, said I can ask at training.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an SIA License   1 Answer
    • Are you ok with a zero hours contract, not always get work   1 Answer
    • Can you come to training tomorrow or Thursday   1 Answer

Area Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services) (London, England) in May 2018.

Interview

Crazy interview like Clockwork Orange! Moved from one room to another, additional interviewers came in late, the IT test didn’t work, they left the room to answer phones. It was like an asylum. People ignored me when I said hello and they all looked quite fed up to be there. Not good.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to make something. How did you prepare and what was the result?   1 Answer
    • Do you have family?   1 Answer

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services) (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Little bit disorganised as interview date was changed twice. Not pushed back, brought forward. In end only had a day to prepare. Notmal interview I suppose 1-3. Bit of overkill. They just don’t have it. Lacks depth. They didn’t know the training or the salary/ benefits. Couldn’t answer some of my own questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you about TSS.   1 Answer
    • What sort of ice cream would you be and why! I’m a sorbet   1 Answer
    • When does your SIA License expire?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.