TSS (Total Security Services) Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 24 of over 24 interviews

Interviews at TSS (Total Security Services)

Positive54%
Negative33%
Neutral13%
In Person41%
Applied online36%
Other18%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TSS (Total Security Services)

TSS (Total Security Services)

Application

I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services)

Interview

Interview Questions
  • The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.
    Answer Question

TSS (Total Security Services)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services)

Interview

Really friendly, very welcoming and made me feel at ease. Questions was not to hard and they explained them very well if I did not understand. Very happy with my experience.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services) (London, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

Applied on the on-line application which didn't work. So I had to call to the office in London and fill in a paper form. No phone call until 9 weeks later (they said they lost my form). Came back for an interview. Started later, finished in 10 minutes. Waste of time, they just asked when I could start, nothing about my experience or previous jobs. I could have been a mannequin.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services) (Bristol, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

It was not a very good interview She spent more time I'm on the iPad add then when did not ask me a lot of questions this is the worst interview I've had in my life

Interview Questions
  • She spent most of her time on the iPad did not ask me any questions I did not give me any eye contact whatsoever and when she did ask questions it was only 3 questions
  • Did I have any experience
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services) (London, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

Simple and straightforward process. I applied online and got an email to book the interview day. It was a group interview but had multiple test on security knowledge, mostly on the SIA. They also explained their security app and how everything works. They also had a trial day in on of the shops.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services) (Plymouth, England) in Jul 2019

Interview

You apply online , after which you will get a telephone interview giving various security scenarios, fairly easy ones . If you are successful they will give you call within next few days for the sia training ( if you do not have sia license )

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services) (Nottingham, England)

Interview

Was very friendly and quick Got a job offer at end of interview I would highly recommend TSS for a new job opportunities the. 2 day training and selection process was and is invigorating and very interesting

Interview Questions
  • Proof of Address and I D work Experience my hobbies and interests excellent interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services) (London, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

Application on line. Problems, IT kept freezing up and then crash, so takes ages. No answer, so emailed to follow up, then no answer, so phoned. Eventual interview. Interview was face to face (late manager). Very short, just asked when I can start and told me 3 days unpaid training. Also told me no holiday for 6 months.

Interview Questions
  • Whats your best kept secret?
  • When can you start. Immediately is better, like tomorrow
  • Have you ever had a criminal conviction
4 people found this interview helpful

TSS (Total Security Services)

Application

I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services)

Interview

Easy and simple process, sent my CV to the manager, called and invited me for an interview, got an answer very quickly! So overall the process is quick and easy - not too stressful either!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services) (London, England) in Mar 2018

Interview

Took a good 7 weeks to be called for interview. 1 to 1 interview. Took about 4 minutes. Didn’t ask me about me. No questions. Didn’t ask about my cv. I had to give all my paperwork like sia and passport as he didn’t ask.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Interviews