TSS (Total Security Services) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TSS (Total Security Services) Interview Questions

Interviews at TSS (Total Security Services)

1.6

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services) (London, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Meeting with one HR and someone from IT - strange panel. Odd questions and
    Had to do an assessment but the IT stuff didn’t work so they left it. Basic HR questions not difficult

Assistant Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services) (London, England) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied in person, took them 7 weeks to reply, then interviews was 4 weeks later. Four people panel which was loads. Asked some questions about customer service. Didn't talk about my CV and I noticed they didn't check my right to work which I thought they should. Still haven't.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if a person shouts on the phone?   1 Answer
    • What is the worst thing about your current employer?   1 Answer
    • No holiday for 6 months, OK with that?   1 Answer

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services) (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Little bit disorganised as interview date was changed twice. Not pushed back, brought forward. In end only had a day to prepare. Notmal interview I suppose 1-3. Bit of overkill. They just don’t have it. Lacks depth. They didn’t know the training or the salary/ benefits. Couldn’t answer some of my own questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you about TSS.   1 Answer
    • What sort of ice cream would you be and why! I’m a sorbet   1 Answer
    • When does your SIA License expire?   1 Answer

Area Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services) (London, England) in May 2018.

Interview

Crazy interview like Clockwork Orange! Moved from one room to another, additional interviewers came in late, the IT test didn’t work, they left the room to answer phones. It was like an asylum. People ignored me when I said hello and they all looked quite fed up to be there. Not good.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to make something. How did you prepare and what was the result?   1 Answer
    • Do you have family?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services) (Scarborough, England) in January 2015.

Interview

Standard, whether you are going through the job centre or not that's where the interview takes place but they struggle for staff so will take Amy jacket filler with a licence.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services).

Interview

Formal interview vet easy laid back. One to one intervie with area or regional manager. Was held a job centre. Ask questions about yourself and your employment history. How you know about TSS and what you know. Screening process after interview then traning for 5 days.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join TSS. Previous employment. What you can't bring to TSS. What you know about TSS.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services) (London, England) in November 2018.

Interview

Application on line. Problems, IT kept freezing up and then crash, so takes ages. No answer, so emailed to follow up, then no answer, so phoned. Eventual interview. Interview was face to face (late manager). Very short, just asked when I can start and told me 3 days unpaid training. Also told me no holiday for 6 months.

Interview Questions

• Whats your best kept secret?   1 Answer
    • When can you start. Immediately is better, like tomorrow   1 Answer
    • Have you ever had a criminal conviction   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services) (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Took a good 7 weeks to be called for interview. 1 to 1 interview. Took about 4 minutes. Didn’t ask me about me. No questions. Didn’t ask about my cv. I had to give all my paperwork like sia and passport as he didn’t ask.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services) (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied on line. Took me about 8 weeks to here back after I emailed them. Met in a job centre with a manger who had 10 other interviews that day. Disorganised and no structure to the interview. He didn’t know what he was doing. He couldn’t answer my questions, said I can ask at training.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an SIA License   1 Answer
    • Are you ok with a zero hours contract, not always get work   1 Answer
    • Can you come to training tomorrow or Thursday   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSS (Total Security Services) (Liverpool, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Easy begging did not ask much offers the job whilst at interview. Manager interviewed was not ready during the time. Long hours very less pay / pay received wrong every month. Never answer your calls but will keep ringing you if they need no matter what time of day it is

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.