Th_nk Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Th_nk Interview Questions

Infrastructure Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Th_nk in February 2017.

Interview

Telephone "interview" which turned into a technical exam looking for text book definitions. Not appropriate for the level of role and can't say a process I've encountered at this level before. Felt very much like the interviewer had googled "IT interview questions".

Decided not to continue interview based on this process.

AWS Architect & Implementation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Th_nk (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

offline through resource. Interview was taken in the office. It was easy and straight forward, but i made some silly mistakes, like not responding properly or not able to convey. But I can say you can Make It.

Infrastructure Manager/Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Th_nk (London, England) in November 2016.

Interview

Two hour interview with two members of staff. First section was a technical interview bystaff member. Usual questions around technology in use -Windows, Mail etc. Second part was a to provide a high level overview to a requirement provided during interview. You can whiteboard this but no direction is given. Staff seemed disinterested as I was the last person to be interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Usual technical questions read from a sheet by interviewer. Mainly high level stuff, nothing in depth.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.