The Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at The Coca-Cola Company

1,284 Interview Reviews

2.8

Merchandiser Interview

Interview

The interview process was pretty typical started with a simple introduction of themselves there where two supervisors conducting the interview and after they introduced themselves individually they then talked a little bit about the company then that asked if I knew about the job discussed typical hours.

Interview Questions

• Am I used to fast pace work environment.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

standard interview...recruiter, hire mgr, on-site (before covid). Recommend reviewing and becoming familiar with Coca-cola's values. No more to say here. just filling the 30 word minimal so that I can move on to the next page.

Interview Questions

• standard behavioral questions (i.e. tell me about time)   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

VERY quick interview. Only asked 3 questions and then asked me if i had any questions for them. In and out in about 20 minutes max. Offered the position. Easy interview process start to finish

Interview Questions

• What excites you about working with Coca Cola?   4 Answers
    • Describe a previous work position that required you to deliver a route fast and efficiently. How did you manage to get the job done?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time in which a job you had required you to provide solutions to a customer problem. How did you solve their problem?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

About 30 mins with 2 people doing the interview. that asked many different questions, ranging from personal strengths and weaknesses to previous job history. all in all i thought the interview process was fair. i also liked the format of having two people ask the questions instead of just one person

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

I was Screened by HR first on a phone call and then a few weeks later sent to a panel via Zoom with about 4 people from all over the US. It took about 3 weeks to hear if I got the job or not.

Privacy Analyst Interview

Interview

Four separate interviews with different interviewers (department manager, hiring manager, legal team). All interviews followed the STAR format. Fairly straight-forward questions, just a long interview process. Everyone I met was nice.

Interview Questions

• How do you work under pressure?   1 Answer

Claims Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

40 Minute interview. Was told I would hear back in a week and never did. I had to call them after two weeks. They then told me I was not selected. Over all a tease of a process.

Digital Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I did a virtual interview in May 2020. It was a video recording interview and it was consist of 8 questions and a 3 minutes answer for each question.

Intern - Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

I applied online in March 2020, and received test link of Video and Programming interview on Filtered within one week. The answer of the programming question can be found on GeeksforGeeks. Hiring freeze after the submission of the test because of the pandemic of COVID-19.

Interview Questions

• Video questions are about self-intro, Engineering difficulties you met and behavior questions. Programming Question asks you to count the number of 2 from a consecutive range, for example, there are two 2 from 1 to 15.   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

The interview process was fairly smooth. The initial assessment test is done through a well-working software. Allow multiple attempts to record your answers to video questions. Asks technical questions that are easy/medium in difficulty.

Interview Questions

• Number of occurrences of 2 as a digit in numbers from 0 to n   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.