Tikona Infinet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Tikona Infinet Interview Questions

Interviews at Tikona Infinet

2.6

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Fraudulent hiring process from campus recruitment & doesn't take recruitees onboard. There is a huge communication gap & they don't even feel that they are accountable to others when people try to contact from the front

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tikona Infinet (Mumbai (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

First I'd telephonic round and on second day face to face interview happened in office. The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making.

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tikona Infinet (Allahabad (India)).

Interview

It was the worst experience of my life. There were 2 rounds GD and HR. In GD round they were selected people who don't even speak a word And they rejected all the female candidates.

SAE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhandup (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tikona Infinet (Bhandup (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

First round at college &,2nd at Head office which they took nearly 4 months later overall process is very slow they just recruit candidates on demand like if someone left from a specific area then they call to other for interview ( 2nd round) if you cleared that then you need to go for training at head office

Interview Questions

• General questions related to ccna & Networking   1 Answer

Enterprise Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tikona Infinet (Noida (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

1. HR round
    2. Technical round
    3. Manager Round
    4. CTO round.
    5. Offer letter if selected.
    The interview process was smooth and post technical round you will come to know through HR of the result. In the end there will be CTO round followed by an offering letter from HR if selected.

Interview Questions

• Basic CCNA level questions.
      TCP/IP, subnetting, ospf, bgp and mpls   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tikona Infinet (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

firstly I was join there as a network technician after some time they promote me as a network engineer. because I'm good in technical and I have a good knowledge in router, switch, access point , firewall, cctv cameras, and voip phone find trouble and troubleshoot , when need to configure then I can easily did like this.

Interview Questions

• mostly they ask related network question (ccna R&s , firewall, access point)   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tikona Infinet.

Interview

First technical round and two times hr round after that called me in lucknow office and given offer latter. Manager told us to complete the process of your leaving office.

Enterprise Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tikona Infinet (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview with CEO and senior manager was great and it was a dialogue where I could express my feelings properly and even though I couldnt answer some questions the management was very compassionate but the office environment can be better

Interview Questions

• which is the best industry for youth to work   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tikona Infinet (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

1 round is managerial plus HR then 2 round is technical with basic of networking link LAN & WAN technology with wireless knowledge plus point, Switching, ect.. final again HR to salary discussion then offer.

Interview Questions

• What is WAN and LAN? How will you configure VLAN? Difference between routed and routing protocol ect...   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.