Tim Hortons Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Tim Hortons Interview Questions

Interviews at Tim Hortons

1.9

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Overall was a good process, with covid now all interviews are done virtually, so was able to chat with a few of the finance team members. Questions were not too difficult, very behaviorial with asking a lot of past roles. Had a few technical, accounting related questions, but overall not bad.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a project you worked on in your past role(s)?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tim Hortons.

Interview

Had a good phone conversation first then the district manager called to scheduled a face to face interview. Very good conversation lasted over an hour. They were very through with the questions.

Interview Questions

• asked about myself, family and my job experience. I feel they got to know me and my style of work   Answer Question

Barista Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tim Hortons.

Interview

The process was okay. The interview questions were pretty standard and fairly easy. The location I applied for was not flexible at all with hours so I wasn't able to take the job I was offered. They said they would call in a few days and they called the next day with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle conflict?
      What would you do if your coworker was not following directions?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

Sat at a tabel for an hour befor anyone had time for me, asked 5 questions befor getting shuffled along, got the job, went somewhere else. Seemed like they were short staffed that day and didnt really have time to be interviewing some one. Was offered a drink

Interview Questions

• Have you worked fast food before   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Interview

Slow, not really enjoyable but you gotta do what you gotta do to get the bread in this world. Donuts and coffee donuts and coffee donuts and coffee donuts and coffee donuts and coffee donuts and coffee

Barista/Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln Park, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Lincoln Park, MI (US)).

Interview

I applied in person for the position. The store manager called me in for an interview with the store owner. I went in and was interviewed 1 on 1 by the store manager initially and then the store manager joined us. I was offered the position later that same day, pending my ability to get a workers pass from the school board as I was only 17 at the time. I started a few weeks after the interview so it was a pretty quick process.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my availability and school (I was in High School when I was initially hired).   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Interview

Very friendly and casually interviewed in the front of the Tim Horton's store to which I was applying. After a 30 minute conversation with the store manager we picked a starting date for me to join.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous experience in service.   2 Answers

Tim Hortons Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taylor, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Taylor, MI (US)).

Interview

they wanted to know what experience i had in customer service and what hours I'm available.
    It seemed like they really needed people to work for them so I was offered the position right away

Interview Questions

• what experience have you had in customer service   1 Answer

Front Counter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Buffalo, NY (US)).

Interview

The process took three to five days...it was very fast the interview was quick about 30 mins had a little wait time because I came early and it was really busy but got a call the next day with a job offer

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lapeer, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Lapeer, MI (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

They we're quick with it but not too quick if that makes sense. The manager made me feel comfortable and accepted. They were able to answer all of my questions immediately and were completely helpful. Such a great place.

Interview Questions

• What was your previous work experience?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.