Transact Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Transact Interview Questions

Interviews at Transact

3.2

Client Services Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Transact in September 2020.

Interview

Was quick and professional, very nice and welcoming process and atmosphere giving from the interviewers at Transact. They were polite, understanding and talkative. Whilst I wasn't successful this time, they urged me to apply again some time in the future.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Transact (London, England).

Interview

I had a telephone interview with the recruiter, and then a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, which included an assessment. On this occasion I was unsuccessful however I have been extremely impressed with both the recruitment process and the way I have been treated as a candidate.

The recruiter actually called me to give me feedback (rather than a generic email) and got back to me when she said she would, rather than making me chase or wait. It is evident that Transact is a Financial Services business that generally cares for its employees.

I would highly recommend interviewing with their business.

Interview Questions

Interview

Good communication throughout the process. Telephone interviewed, followed by online tests, followed by face to face interview and some practical tests.
    You were made to feel comfortable throughout the whole process.

Systems Support Analyst - Second Line Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Transact (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

First had a telephone interview with the recruiter. Second interview was with Service Desk Delivery Manager, recruiter and another person. Technical test.
    Found that the panel were under prepared. Was frustrated that they said, were not looking for someone who was experienced with networking and did not matter if did not have the knowledge. However they were hypocrites and wanted someone to be more knowlegable.
    Advice to them. Do your homework and read candidate's CV!

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about your background and experience, technologies used. Situational questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Transact (London, England) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied directly through the Transact website and was contacted for a telephone interview after a few days. We discussed previous jobs, university, why transact? and about myself; This lasted about 20 minutes.
    I was then invited to complete the online tests that were fairly easy. I was contacted the day after where I was invited to a face-to-face interview, which was comprised of an in-tray exercise (where you had to rate the importance of certain tasks and explain why), a mock telephone call with a financial advisor and general interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you know about wrap platforms and explain your understanding of the industry?   Answer Question
    • What do you expect to be doing in your role at Transact and where do you see yourself in the future?   Answer Question
    • Why you would be an asset to the company?   Answer Question
    • What was your role with your previous employer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transact (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for the position through Linked in. I was called the same week for a telephone interview. I was asked about my CV previous studies and why Transact. spoke about my current role also and some examples of experience I have. however got a call from the recruiter to say they thought I didn't fit the role when questioned how they reached that conclusion was told that they wanted someone with customer service experience- I have over 10 years of customer service experience and felt I portrayed that well. I didn't finds the feedback given open and honest.

Interview Questions

• Why Transact? What do I currently do on a daily basis in my role, a challenging experience   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Transact.

Interview

Initial phone interview which was about 20 minutes with HR which is relaxed just general interview questions and some company knowledge.
    Shortly after this was two online tests reading and maths. Surprisingly harder than you would think.
    Once these had been passed there is an assessment day with a few tasks and a further interview with HR and a Regional Manager.
    In the end a really good experience.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transact (London, England).

Interview

Started off by applying online, then had a telephone interview which lasted 25/30mins, had to complete online tests (verbal reasoning & numeric), on passing those invited to assessment day where you re-sit the tests, write a practice email, take a dummy phone call, do a prioritising task and then a competency based interview, this takes up to 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• You have to draft up an email to a potential client who is interested in using Transacts services. You then have to describe what they do, what products they offer and why they should choose Transact over any other wrap service.   Answer Question
    • What are your three biggest strengths?   Answer Question
    • What is a weakness of yours?   Answer Question
    • We have over 200 CSM's, what would make you stand out and be a good fit for the team?   Answer Question

Document Management Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transact (London, England) in June 2017.

Interview

Very quick and smooth process. HR was very nice for the initial phone interview, which lasted around 25 mins. On face to face interview, staff was very nice and welcoming, made you feel comfortable. Two assessments to do on the day which were not bad, mainly common sense and attention to detail, followed by a few competency based questions and questions about you and your experience. Overall lovely experience

Product Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transact.

Interview

Advert found online
    Send in a CV
    Invited to a phone interview with the recruitment team
    Invited to a face to face interview at the London office
    Get results within a few working days

Interview Questions

• A few competency based questions, questions about the role and certain tasks   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.