Transact Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Transact

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I interviewed at Transact (London, England)

Interview

I interviewed with Transact twice. Once in 2018 and again in 2021. The feedback from the first interview was that I lacked experience. The feedback from the next interview was I had too much experience. On both I was interviewed by the same woman. I interviewed exceptionally well in the interview in 2021 to the extent where the internal HR manager and external recruiter were shocked I was not given the position. Very disappointing to say the least and I was held back from investigating the woman who held the interview as I wanted to take this further.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with difficult customers?
    Answer Question

Transact

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transact

Interview

The first-round telephone interview was relatively straightforward. The interviewer was warm and honest but it was difficult to make a connection. Received the outcome of the interview really quickly, however, the feedback was not that in-depth.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose to study your degree? How did Covid-19 impact your studies? What do you know about Transact? Knowledge of CASS rules

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

47K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Transact~334804
Join the conversation on

Transact

Application

I interviewed at Transact

Interview

Smooth and consistent. The interview was about 20 minutes. Was asked about 5-10 questions. Was over the phone, in the afternoon. Interviewer was very nice. Was told quickly after whether I proceeded onto the next stage.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you study economics? How did COVID 19 affect your studying during university? Why did you apply to Transact?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Transact (London, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Phone interview, Video interview, Tests, Video interview and offer. There were roughly five stages with different people involved in each stage. It was a long process but overall it gave a great insight into the firm.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Transact

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Transact in Sep 2020

Interview

Was quick and professional, very nice and welcoming process and atmosphere giving from the interviewers at Transact. They were polite, understanding and talkative. Whilst I wasn't successful this time, they urged me to apply again some time in the future.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transact (London, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

Phone call, then two interview stages. In the first interview there was my future manager and a member of HR. The second interview was the same, followed by a short chat with the senior manager of the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

I had a telephone interview with the recruiter, and then a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, which included an assessment. On this occasion I was unsuccessful however I have been extremely impressed with both the recruitment process and the way I have been treated as a candidate. The recruiter actually called me to give me feedback (rather than a generic email) and got back to me when she said she would, rather than making me chase or wait. It is evident that Transact is a Financial Services business that generally cares for its employees. I would highly recommend interviewing with their business.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Transact

Application

I interviewed at Transact

Interview

Good communication throughout the process. Telephone interviewed, followed by online tests, followed by face to face interview and some practical tests. You were made to feel comfortable throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Transact (London, England) in Jun 2018

Interview

First had a telephone interview with the recruiter. Second interview was with Service Desk Delivery Manager, recruiter and another person. Technical test. Found that the panel were under prepared. Was frustrated that they said, were not looking for someone who was experienced with networking and did not matter if did not have the knowledge. However they were hypocrites and wanted someone to be more knowlegable. Advice to them. Do your homework and read candidate's CV!

Interview Questions
  • Typical questions about your background and experience, technologies used. Situational questions.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Transact (London, England) in Dec 2017

Interview

I applied directly through the Transact website and was contacted for a telephone interview after a few days. We discussed previous jobs, university, why transact? and about myself; This lasted about 20 minutes. I was then invited to complete the online tests that were fairly easy. I was contacted the day after where I was invited to a face-to-face interview, which was comprised of an in-tray exercise (where you had to rate the importance of certain tasks and explain why), a mock telephone call with a financial advisor and general interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe what you know about wrap platforms and explain your understanding of the industry?
  • What do you expect to be doing in your role at Transact and where do you see yourself in the future?
  • Why you would be an asset to the company?
  • What was your role with your previous employer?
3 people found this interview helpful