Travelopia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Travelopia Interview Questions

Interviews at Travelopia

2.8

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelopia.

Interview

Waste of time with inconsiderate interviewers. The HR department rescheduled my interview twice, switched who I'd be interviewing with, completely missed out final interview time and asked for a rescheduling, then told me 3 days later that they're going with another candidate. I'm not heartbroken over not having the opportunity to interview but this behavior justifies the overall Glassdoor rating.

Watch for any red flags before you go to far in the process/accept a job offer.

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Travelopia (London, England) in March 2020.

Interview

This interview is having 2 rounds, one is technical and second is Finance Manager. Interview Process is smooth and clear. Technical is something which they ask based on current issues which they are having in the system.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Travelopia.

Interview

The interview consisted of the Manager and another member of the team talking through how they way they want Hiring Managers within their team to start interviewing professionally and with more structure.
    It is a shame this was not reflected in the interview they were conducting for their own team. Late arriving, disorganised and then had to leave early for another call. We didn't even discuss anything about my CV (probably because they didn't have a copy!)

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any structured questions so preparation wasn't necessary.   Answer Question

HR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Travelopia (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England) in October 2019.

Interview

Interview with multiple interviewers at the company's head office. After which feedback was given on the interview and whether or not the position was to be offered as a result.

Lead User Experience/UI Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Travelopia.

Interview

I didn't go as I had a bad gut instinct from reading the reviews on here about how low paying they are. And when they asked me to design their homepage within a day for one of their sub-brands, I refused as my creativity is mine and there to be hired. My portfolio is more than enough to show my skill set.

Interview Questions

• To redesign the homepage for Hayes&Jarvis.com   1 Answer
    • Would I work for £40k a year? Even though on their job spec it says competitive salary.   1 Answer

Management Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travelopia (London, England) in April 2019.

Interview

Used a recruiter. There was two interviews. One with my line manager and one with the financial director. The first interview had a lot of technical accounting questions and also has competency based questions.

Interview Questions

• Some detailed technical accounting questions, about how fund raising is treated in the financial statements.   1 Answer

Desk Side Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Travelopia (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Two panel interview with a Line Manager and a technical engineer. Interview structure really good and positive from my opinion. The company was well explained and what they do as an organisation and gained a good understanding from that point. The next question was to discuss my last 5 years of experience and picked out relevant points to match the role in question. As a technical engineer there were technical scenarios that I had to answer and that is common in all interviews so all good.
    I also had the chance to showcase my previous work and praise from past employers which added some depth to my skills and chance of succeeding.
    On the whole a good experience and always take valuable feedback positively.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the role and what qualities do you possess?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Travelopia (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England) in January 2019.

Interview

The recruitment process was quick, simple and good communication from HR and the management team.
    The interview itself had a series of questions lasting around 1 hour, with the interviewer wanting to know not only about your work experience but also about your personal interests.
    I think the company has a strong interest in personalities fitting within the company which is a plus as you spend most of your time at work you want to be working with people you fit well with.

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelopia.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted for a phone screen and then put forward to a face-face interview along with testing. Testing easy and interviewers were very friendly and made me feel at ease. Heard back very quickly from recruiter at each stage.

Treasury Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelopia (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England) in December 2018.

Interview

met with head of treasury had a long chat about the role and as I had worked there previously was aware about the culture of the company and the job itself

Interview Questions

• treasury background and what I have done in the past   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.