Trespass Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Trespass Interview Questions

Interviews at Trespass

2.4

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ox Hill, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Trespass (Ox Hill, CT (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Met in costa and he aksed me questions about the job that is working at a job at trespass working as a slaes assistant then we we we we left

Interview Questions

• whars your name hello is it a name   1 Answer

Head Office Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trespass (Glasgow, Scotland).

Interview

Ridiculous, outdated academic and personality tests, nothing to do with the role or applicants capability for the job.

The interviewer was patronising and tried to play down my skills and the title / responsibilities of the role to an ‘entry level’ role, even though the job spec requested over 2 years experience and had endless specialist skills listed.

Unreasonable salary expectations, seem to want to underpay staff, despite long and draining hours.

Never recieved any correspondence after the interview despite chasing a response a few times.

Overall wouldnt recommend, the job and several other positions were then relisted online again a few weeks later.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trespass (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

In person interview with 3 members of the company. Going over my previous experience, how i could relate to this role, what the job would entail, discussed wages,hours, new location

(Headoffice Role) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Trespass (Glasgow, Scotland) in September 2020.

Interview

First stage
    IQ test
    Personality test
    Interview with manager

Second stage
    Interview with directors

IQ test is laughable. Written by the directors and contains “trick questions” which is just ridiculous. Spelling test too.

This is a company which will probably be over after the second or third generation take over. Silver spoon and riding off the coat tails of their grandparents which is fine but the way they make their applicants feel Doesn’t make for a nice environment.

Add to that the minimum pay for long hours. I declined their offer.

Online Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trespass (Glasgow, Scotland) in January 2020.

Interview

Placed on my own in a room for an hour to complete various tests, then taken to an interview with two people who looked like they had better places to be. The owners son looked bored and was on his iPad half the time. Waste of everyone's time and zero contact after despite a polite request for feedback.

Christmas Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trespass (Leicester, England) in November 2019.

Interview

Interview was more like an informal chat and then had some time on the shop floor greeting customers. Staff were friendly and the store seemed like a relaxed place to work. I thought it had gone well and they even spoke to me about what to wear at work etc. but then had a voicemail about a week later to say they went with someone with more trekking experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you experienced bad customer service.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trespass (Leicester, England) in July 2019.

Interview

It was a 15 mins interview, very casual and conversational. The person interviewing provided a very warm and inviting environment. They ask about your flexibility and if you are okay with a certain wage. Very low wage by the way but an overall pleasant experience for a first interview.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trespass (Belfast, Northern Ireland) in June 2019.

Interview

Casual interview by two people 10 questions lasted 30 minutes he seemed nervous and awkward asking me the question it was like whatever you want to say really, I found it made me more nervous.

Interview Questions

• What do you know bout Trespass?   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trespass (Glasgow, Scotland) in June 2019.

Interview

On arrival, I was led to a dark room where the aptitude and personality test where to take place. The tests had no correlation to design and instead were clearly to judge IQ. I was then left alone in the room for 40 around minutes before someone finally arrived to collect my answers, after this I still had to wait another 10 minutes before my interviewer finally arrived.

The interviewer had a very derogatory manner and questioned harshly, both my educational background and experience. The whole process affected my confidence greatly and I am happy I did not receive an offer as I would not want to work here.

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Trespass (Bristol, England) in June 2019.

Interview

A very informal and basic setting just with the store manager, asked a wide range of questions but was still professional. Made me feel really at ease and listened to what I was saying.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be good at this job?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.