Unidesk Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Unidesk Interview Questions

Interviews at Unidesk

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unidesk (Marlborough, MA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Sat down with all sales management for 5 hours (1 hour individually). Overall it was a normal interview experience with no red flags. Some of the management was too pushy as I was about to accept another offer. They were shooting down that offer as a bad deal and trying to use that to get me to take their offer. I don't appreciate that as a sales tactic but based on the fact that I liked the company culture and had heard good things from the person that referred me, I took the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the biggest deal you closed and how you made it happen?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Asked how to reverse a linked list and what was the most difficult technical problem I had attempted to solve. Having not used linked lists in over 10 years I did not get the answer correct. Seems like they are looking more for straight out of college engineers that memory homework problems.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unidesk (Marlborough, MA (US)).

Interview

Spoke through recruiter and VP of WW Sales who did phone screen, focused on references and moved quickly. Documents and paperwork were available and the IT guy, Chad was amazing setting me up with email and login, etc. Seamless experience from start to finish.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

straight-forward

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlboro, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unidesk (Marlboro, MA (US)).

Interview

I interviewed with 4 people. Asked few questions regarding skills. I think the elevator question is not my style. The whole interview was 3-4 hours. I was notified that day that I didn't get an offer

Interview Questions

• Elevator question. Also, if you have 3 mislabeled boxes. There really were no technical questions   Answer Question

QA Engineer -Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unidesk (Marlborough, MA (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

First I was told that the interview process would take 3 hours. I meet with Hr who was very nice, then a lady, she asked me questions about the most difficult project that i ever had in school, that took about half an hour. The HR guy came back and told me that I didn't have enough technical skills. The thing is that they should have known this because i just got out of school and drove 1 hour for the stupid interview. Just like I lack on technical skills thy lack on screening a person based on a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I write a program for a ATM Machine and how would I test it?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unidesk in November 2011.

Interview

I talked to the director in charge of engineering. She was very nice and the questions were not too difficult. At a certain point I could tell that she was no longer interested in me as a candidate because I lacked their desired experience. Instead of ending the interview and saving us both time she continued through the motions of the interview with an obvious disinterest.

Interview Questions

• You have been in your role for less than a year, why are you looking to move now?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.