Unified Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Unified Infotech

2.9

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unified Infotech (Kolkata (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

This was an interview for software tester position, Pathetic experience, I don't know why they have invited me for this interview. The guy who interviewed me was really unprofessional, was yawning all the time in the interview and lack respect for the candidate. It seemed to me like HR just sent him to complete the formalities as there may be no one else available at that time. I think it was more like a mockery than an interview, please don't invite people to waste their time and yours as well.

Junior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Unified Infotech (Kolkata (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

I was selected for further rounds from Cocubes. After reaching the office I really felt disgusted by the looks of the employees. But still entered the office with high hopes. They didn't expect that many candidates to turn up; so started eliminating randomly. Luckily I got selected and the tantrum started. We were given around 100 questions from aptitude; many people got rejected but unfortunately again I was selected. Then suddenly I was asked to give a Technical interview; I went well; even they kept a copy of my project report which was already selected in an IEEE conference. Then again after 7 days, they asked us for the coding round. I have never given such a pathetic coding round in any of the companies before. A simple Tower of Hanoi program was given in a piece of the sheet; I had to wait for 3 hours from the respective time they had called because they didn't have enough machines. Again after this hectic process, unfortunately, I was selected. Again after 7 days, they called me again for another Technical Round(by the time I was already placed in WIPRO). I went there right on time and again I was made to wait for another 2 hours. From the 15 candidates who were applied only 2 candidates were left, me and the other guy(who have the backlog in few subjects). In this round few basic technical questions were asked(which I answered all correctly) and I was told that I was not good enough for the company. The other less qualified candidate was selected. My sincere request to the reader not to even waste time for companies like these; there are plenty of companies who are trying to hire good people in which you will surely get selected.

Interview Questions

• Few basic questions from my project about normalization, metaheuristic algorithms, shallow learning. Basic concepts of C, do-while-loop, and for-loop.   Answer Question

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unified Infotech (Kolkata (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

Interview round consists of four rounds.[1] Aptitude Test [2] Machine Test, [3] Technical Interview, [4] HR Interview
    [1] 11 questions --> PHP Questions {basic syntax of "session", "cookie", "sendmail()".
    [2] Machine Test - You have to write code on PHP
    [3] Technical Interview - Basic fundamental questions on PHP, MySQL [OOP]
    [4] HR Round - Basic Humanities question and salary expectations etc.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unified Infotech (Kolkata (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

Bad and complicated. The interviewer was probably drunk during the time of interview. I am not sure how they selects the person for interviewing. No proper process was there. They negotiate with salary too much

Interview Questions

• Do you know GET and POST method   1 Answer

AngularJS Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unified Infotech (Kolkata (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The overall process was smoothly conducted. The questions asked were standard and the interviewer was looking for a detailed explanation based on practical implementation rather than learnt answers. The focus was on your knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Why all of you are coming for the interview from the same company.   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unified Infotech (Kolkata (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

It was an one to one interview. Started at 12 pm and ended at 12.50. Interviewer was very polite. All the question were technical, related to php ,c, java,oops, DBMS (specially mySQL)and basics of programming. Although I wasnt selected but it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Write a c program to insert an element in given position.
      What is operator overloading?
      Difference between break and continue statement.
      What is polymorphism?
      Several queries using mySQL function to retrive data from a table.
      Php basics...etc   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unified Infotech (Kolkata (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Round 1: Basic question-answer session on custom PHP and frameworks you know (Depends on which level you are applying for.)
    Round 2: Machine test, just to check programming skill.
    Round 3: Last round with tough level of questions.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unified Infotech (Salt Lake City (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

It was an one to one interview.Interviewer was very polite. All the question were technical, related to Java, Android and basics of programming.Offer details were clearly explained by the HR on the very day through Phone and Mail also.

Interview Questions

• Q. Ques About Thread, Json, UI Design and son on.   1 Answer

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unified Infotech (Kolkata (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied for PHP Developer position and then HR call me and verify details for applied position and send me interview confirmation mail and process was I attend only technical round which was first round.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unified Infotech.

Interview

Crisp and clean. The questions were clearly explained. No attitude from the interviewer (as that's standard thing an interviewee face everyday). Final round conducted on the same day so I don't have to come again. Offer details were clearly explained by the HR on the very day.

Interview Questions

• My expectation from a new company. And that was great!!!
      It felt good to know that my expectations are important for them :)   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.