United Utilities Interview Questions

Updated 25 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 28 of over 28 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at United Utilities

United Utilities

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Utilities in May 2021

Interview

Application to interview was very quick, interview itself was a great way of getting to know managers and see if I'd be the right fit. Reviewed my CIPS knowledge. All took place over Teams.

Interview Questions
  • Previous relevant experience, CIPS
    Answer Question

United Utilities

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrington, North West England, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Utilities (Warrington, North West England, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Online interview with a practical Excel test Mostly seem to gauge experience in a similar environment and ability to create professional reports Excel test requires features only available on the software version so make sure you practice with that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

United Utilities

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at United Utilities in Feb 2021

Interview

Initial online test to assess cultural fit. Followed by a video interview and a final assessment centre. Smooth experience overall, with the chance to get some good feedback. Have a thorough understanding of the role and expect fairly detailed technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

United Utilities

Application

I interviewed at United Utilities

Interview

1) Submit CV and covering letter 2) Situational judgement test 3) Online recorded interview of around 8 questions. 4) Assessment centre The process was very quick and the Hiring team answered my questions quickly.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you a good fit and more suited to the role than others.

United Utilities

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Utilities

Interview

Application form with a CV and cover letter followed by a situational judgement test. Situational judgement test asked you to choose how likely you would be to do 4 different responses to each situation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

United Utilities

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Utilities

Interview

Pre-recorded interview. Gave 30 seconds to think of response then 60-90 seconds to answer. 10 questions. This was the second stage after the assessments round. Overall was fairly straight-forward, limited in time to answer some of the questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

United Utilities

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Utilities

Interview

Standard SJT and numerical test was the first stage. Then had to do an online video interview which I was not successful in. The following stage would have been an assessment centre day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

It was very quick and straight forward. The interview was conducted by the agency over the phone then a 1 to 1 meet in person on the first day at work.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience, start date the general wuestions nothing too difficult

United Utilities

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at United Utilities (Warrington, North West England, England, England) in Jul 2020

Interview

Medium difficulty, main interview questions on personality and previous employment, then technical questions about the position I would undertake and whether I had the knowledge yo work in that kind of environment. Company questions were also included.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you were under pressure

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at United Utilities (Warrington, North West England, England, England) in Oct 2019

Interview

Face to face Competency based interview initially followed by having to give a presentation on what I would do within the first three months of joining the company. Interviewers then asked questions about the presentation. Was then asked back for final face to face discussion more informal

Interview Questions
  • What would you do within first three months of joining the company
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Interviews