United Utilities Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

United Utilities Interview Questions

Interviews at United Utilities

3.1

Graduate Chemical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Utilities.

Interview

Application form with a CV and cover letter followed by a situational judgement test. Situational judgement test asked you to choose how likely you would be to do 4 different responses to each situation.

Finance Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Utilities.

Interview

Pre-recorded interview. Gave 30 seconds to think of response then 60-90 seconds to answer. 10 questions. This was the second stage after the assessments round. Overall was fairly straight-forward, limited in time to answer some of the questions.

Finance Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Utilities.

Interview

Standard SJT and numerical test was the first stage. Then had to do an online video interview which I was not successful in. The following stage would have been an assessment centre day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at United Utilities.

Interview

It was very quick and straight forward. The interview was conducted by the agency over the phone then a 1 to 1 meet in person on the first day at work.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, start date the general wuestions nothing too difficult   Answer Question

Computer Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrington, North West England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at United Utilities (Warrington, North West England, England) in July 2020.

Interview

Medium difficulty, main interview questions on personality and previous employment, then technical questions about the position I would undertake and whether I had the knowledge yo work in that kind of environment. Company questions were also included.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were under pressure   1 Answer

Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Utilities (Warrington, North West England, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Online application with some searching questions. Online psychometric tests, phone interview and finally face to face interview.. phone interview was based on situations and how you would act. 1 min to think and 90 seconds to answer

Interview Questions

• What would you do if it was time to go home but the work wasn’t completed   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

computer interview very awkward and poor very informal not very good open to interpretation no right or wrong answer just questions stupid questions any person saying what the computer wanted could pass

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you seen somebody have an accident   Answer Question

Customer Advisor Advanced Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at United Utilities (Warrington, North West England, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Competency based interview, questions fair but challenging. If you had the correct experience in the first place and did your research you would find it fair. Two people interviewed me but it was not daunting at all.

Interview Questions

• Describe an event where you had to do something you didn't like.   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrington, North West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at United Utilities (Warrington, North West England, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Friendly interview with tough challenging questions. Make sure you have researched company properly as many questions on the companies current operations. Full day spent at Warrington HQ with a lot of things planned out for the group being assessed on the day.

Interview Questions

• How do you operate under pressure?   1 Answer

Future Leaders Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Utilities in November 2018.

Interview

The interview was competency based, with around 8-10 short questions around areas such as leadership. You were given about 60 seconds to review the question before you had to record your answer. There was plenty of information available on the website to help prepare.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.