Vantage Circle Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.8

Sort:

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vantage Circle (Guwahati (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied for the job on their website. I got a mail with 4 questions, which I had to reply back as a part of the selection process. After that, I got a call from the HR of Vantage Circle and she briefed me about the Company and what would my job role be. I was called to the office for the further process of the interview and it started with the HR-personal round followed by the final round with the top management.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vantage Circle (Guwahati (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job on their website. I got a call from the HR of Vantage Circle and had a discussion with her regarding my job profile. She briefed me about the Company and what would my job role be. As per the conversation with her got a mail from the career email id with some questions, which I had to reply back as part of the process. The interview process was a one day one and it started with HR- Personal round followed by a second & third round with concern person from Sales Team and the final round with the top management.

Operations Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vantage Circle (Guwahati (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

First I have applied in the career section of Vantage Circle. After some time I received an email from the HR asking 4 questions which I had to reply through email. The questions were as below-
    1. Why would you like to work for Vantage Circle?
    2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
    3. What kind of exact job profile are you looking at Vantage Circle?
    4. How would you describe your communication skills?

After replying to the questions I received a call from the HR and I went through a small telephonic round with the HR. The HR was very cooperative and I feel comfortable while attending the telephonic interview. Once the telephonic interview was over I had been called for a personal interview with the HR and the CTO as well.
    After a week of the telephonic interview, I attended the personal interview with both the HR and the CTO. The environment in the office was very friendly and I received a very warm welcome from both of them. The best part is that I did not had to wait for a minute and the interview started soon after I reached the office. First the HR start with some generic HR questions and after some time some tricky questions (For Example: 1. Be it personal or professional, If you get a chance to do some things differently that you have already done before, what it would be? 2. Do you believe that you are successful in life? etc.)and later the discussion with the CTOshifted more towards the e-commerce part and the affiliate marketing part.
    If you are about to attend interviews here, it is better to be a little bit prepared about the e-commerce platform as well as the affiliate marketing.
    Good luck to the comrades who will going to attend the interview in the upcoming days

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Vantage Circle?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?   Answer Question
    • What kind of exact job profile are you looking at Vantage Circle?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe your communication skills?   Answer Question
    • Be it personal or professional, If you get a chance to do some things differently that you have already done before, what it would be?   Answer Question
    • Do you believe that you are successful in your life?   Answer Question

Operations Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vantage Circle (Guwahati (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

I came across about the profile from Glassdoor and applied online on their career email Id. I was replied back with some set of questions for further process. After replying to those I got a call from the HR for further selection process, it was followed by an Interview which consist of Personal and Domain Interview.

Interview Questions

• How you will be an asset for our Company if you join us?   Answer Question

Technical Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vantage Circle (Guwahati (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I got a call from the HR of Vantage Circle and discussed with her regarding my job profile and gave me a brief introduction to the Company . As per the conversation with her got mail from the career email id some questions, which I had to reply back as part of the process. After that I got another call for Interview schedule from the HR. The interview process was a 1 day one and it started with HR- Personal round followed by second round with concern person from Sales Team and the final round with the top management

Interview Questions

• If you had to live your life over again, what one thing would you change?   Answer Question

Operation Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vantage Circle (Guwahati (India)).

Interview

They took 3 interviews but still not selected. First was h.r interview. Next was domain interview. After passing those two interviews got a interview with CTO. The interview was very organised. You are going to enjoy each and every part of the interview.

Brand Alliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vantage Circle (Guwahati (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

The Interview went well with the HR. The interview process was smooth.
    I didn't have to wait. It started on time. The HR was friendly and I felt comfortable even I was nervous.

Interview Questions

• They asked the question such as my Hobbies, likes, and dislike.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vantage Circle.

Interview

I mailed my resume on their company official website for the interview. The very next day HR called me and fixed an appointment for the further interview process. On the interview day, the first round was I faced the HR team and the second round was with the CTO of the company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.