Virgin America Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Virgin America Interview Questions

Interviews at Virgin America

2.7

Other Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin America.

Interview

There was no communication following the on-site interview. If someone takes the time from their current job to explore opportunities at your company, you should at least send a TBNT letter as a courtesy.

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin America.

Interview

Phone interviews, conversational, some technical questions. Had a really positive experience with both people I interviewed with and was told they would like to move forward. However, HR emailed me once to set up an in person interview, I replied back via email and phone and heard absolutely nothing. More of a bummer because as previously mentioned had two really great interviews, so I am convinced it is an HR issue that the process did not move forward.

Interview Questions

• What I do at my current position and how does it relate to the job   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at Virgin America in June 2014.

Interview

Applied on the company website and was contacted by a recruiter through email. Conducted a quick 30 minute phone interview with the recruiter. Was asked about experiences at previous internships and what relevant college courses I’d taken. Was told that the next step would be an in person interview on site.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Virgin?   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin America in October 2016.

Interview

I sent in my resume last month, and a few weeks later I received an invite for a video interview. Completed the video interview about two weeks ago. The questions were exactly like the questions posted here on glassdoor. Just study them and write down your best answers and then try to memorize them before going into the video interview. It's actually an easy process, but I was very nervous to talk to a computer screen and not have any feedback. I must have done ok because today I received an email invitation for a phone interview. I went online and scheduled the next stage of interviews for later this week.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Virgin America (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

There was a little quiz. A video interview, just you, the questions and a camera. A phone interview. A group interview and then a one on one interview. A drug test and a background test.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin America (Newark, NJ (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. I applied online and then about 2/3 weeks heard back for a video interview. I was prompted to take the interview through a video conference. It was pretty difficult as I have never done something like that before but i HIGHLY suggest to do the practice questions!

Interview Questions

• Why Virgin?
      Give us a WOW moment.
      Tell us a little more about yourself   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Virgin America (New York, NY (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online on a tuesday, on friday I received an email requesting I do a one way 20 minute video interview within 72 hours. Once you open the link in the email it will prompt you to download the necessary app to complete the interview. I prepared by writing down all of the questions I found on glass door & rehearsing my answers. I helps to record yourself on your phone before even opening the app. I found it hard to look at the camera instead of the screen but the practice absolutely helped. Each question has different time constrains with about a minute in between each for the app to save your answer. Definitely do the practice question (which for me was "tell us about yourself") that way you can ensure the video & sound are working properly. Below are the 6 questions i was asked.

1. Tell us about yourself
    2. Why do you want to work for virgin america?
    3. Give us an example of a time you created a WOW moment for a customer.
    6. Tell us why we should hire you?

I am waiting to hear if I'll move on to the next round, but I do have some concerns you should be aware of if you are interested in VA. They do not pay you while in training, which I could handle but they also do not provide housing during training.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us about yourself   Answer Question
    • 2. Why do you want to work for virgin america?   Answer Question
    • 3. Give us an example of a time you created a WOW moment for a customer.   Answer Question
    • 4. How do you respond to coworkers if the quality of their work is not in line with company policies/procedures?   Answer Question
    • 5. Tell us about a time when there was an unexpected event that resulted in you having to take on additional duties or work an irregular schedule such as a holiday?   Answer Question
    • 6. Tell us why we should hire you?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin America (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

super fast and smooth interview process. first i did online application, followed by video interview then phone interview. Going to SF for last interview DEC 8th. hope I get it.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin America (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Did the video interview, which I thought I did poorly on, but got an email a couple weeks later that they wanted to do a phone interview (This is really just questions about tattoos/piercings, and info about the interview and then they set up the interview). Unfortunately, this company does not pay for your travel, and traveling almost anywhere to San Fran is pricey, plus a hotel. I had to decline because of this.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin America (New York, NY (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Submit application --> Video Interview --> Face to Face interview.... All of the questions that were asked can be found on Glassdoor. The video interview itself was very easy. Just make sure that you have your answers prepared and ready.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.