Wahaca Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wahaca

Wait Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brixton, London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wahaca (Brixton, London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

It was a very casual interview. The interviewer asked general questions about myself, my interests, job experience etc. They want to get an image of you as a person rather than just admin stuff.

Server/Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wahaca.

Interview

it was a very relaxed and calm interview. A good first interview experience, to be honest, they got back to me very quickly.I am still in trialling period, with trial shifts, so I am not quite there yet.Overall, it is a very relaxed atmosphere

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Wahaca (London, England) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied trough an agency went to an interview with md and ops they just judged me the way I was dressed and trust me I didn’t have a suit only a nice shirt and trouser after they wanted me to go to a trial but then suddenly they disappear no answer no feedback nothing luckily I am not working for them

Interview Questions

• Not any standard questions nothing about myself only if I ever been at wahaca before   Answer Question

Food Runner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wahaca in October 2018.

Interview

Went in for an interview with the manager, it was a very casual setting. The interview went okay, it had some very clique interview questions that i wasn't expecting but nonetheless it didn't go bad. About a week and a bit later, I got an email inviting me to come and do a trial shift. The trial shift was not particularly nice, they show you around the restaurant, teach you about the table numbers (which are extremely confusing), show you how to know what food to take to what table, clean and set the tables etc. It was a very brief explanation, and then you were thrown into it for 4 hours. I felt as though i did okay, i could have done better regarding knowing names of the dishes i was serving to people and remembering table numbers. Some of the staff were not friendly at all and were no help at all when i asked for guidance. I got an email 6 days later saying that i didn't get the job. Slightly disappointed but working there would be a lot of stress anyway.

Waiter/Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wahaca (London, England) in February 2015.

Interview

Had an interview with the manager who asked about my hospitality experience and asked me what I would do in different customer scenarios. I then had a trial shift and was given the job.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.