Walgreens Boots Alliance Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 63 of over 63 interviews

Campus Recruiting4%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

Professional. Interview panel asked appropriate questions for the role. Informative. I thought the role was perfect for me. The interview panel was Professional and well informed. Team seemed strategically focused and customer focused.

Interview Questions
  • What about the role made me interested in applying?
    Answer Question

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance in Sep 2021

Interview

I due recruiters sono riusciti a mettermi a mio agio e sono stati molto comprensivi nel momento in cui ho avuto alcune difficoltà nel dare una risposta sicura in alcune domande che hanno composto il colloquio.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Walgreens Boots Alliance

Join the conversation on

Confession

3m

works at

Walgreens

I love my new job (startup) - but I hate how unknown it is. I low key regret choosing this company, but only because of the low name brand. Part of me worry that I derailed my career going to a low brand name company. :( (I don’t work at Walgreens anymore)

10 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nottingham, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

The whole process took about 2 weeks I applied online via LinkedIn. HR contacted me 2 days later to do an SHL assessment (1. Numerical Reasoning, 2. Reviewing Forms). HR contacted me a few days later to schedule the first round of interviews. 2 Rounds of interview: First round: A casual chat with two managers (~30mins). If you pass, you will be invited to participate in the next round. Reached out 3 hours later to confirm my second interview. Second round: A two-hour interview with managers from the Data Science & Engineering functions The interview will consist of 3 parts: Competency questions SQL exercise Case Study It took them around 1 day (interview on Friday, offer on the following Monday) to give me an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to communicate complex data to someone who is not as technical Describe your experience sharing your insights in presentations

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

All communication via recruiter and HR. Email notifications to schedule phone screening/interview with recruiter. Next step is an informal phone interview with manager. Next step is a formal interview with management team. Next step is a formal interview with upper manager or regional director. The formal interviews consist of mostly behavioral questions. About 4 interviews overall. If selected, HR or recruiter will send out offer letter via email. You can counter/ negotiate at this point. Once you sign offer letter, HR will send documents package, benefits info, and guide you through the onboarding. A hire date is them agreed upon.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time you were given ambiguous directions and you overcame it Tell me a time when you were in a conflict with a peer and how it was resolved. Tell me a time you made an unpopular decision.

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

Friendly timely. They knew what they needed and quickly moved through the process. No surprises. And did it all on schedule as they said that they would. All well. It was just super. No complaints.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

Very structured with pretty much no room for a proper conversation or discussion. An interview should not be a grueling process, but an experience that lets you know what to expect from the company; not impressed with WBA by the end of it

Interview Questions
  • All the standard interview questions you can expect; they have a list that they go through over the interview... 🤮

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

The first stage was Q&A based. The second stage was a task - to come up with a launch plan presentation. I was very unimpressed as after presenting, I received a generic response that I did not get the role and due to the high level of applicants I could not have feedback. Very disappointing for an organisation of this size to not bother sharing feedback after second stages.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

The interview was really easy. They were just looking to hire people for the call center. If you do a little research on Walgreens, you'll be fine with the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

Phone interview, skype interview with the manager, team members, directors, excel assessment. Overall it was pretty straight forward and was as expected. If you come prepared you should do fine. Just think of big picture topics and how you would address those problems.

Interview Questions
  • When you see a bottle of Advil at a Walgreens, what comes to mind of the price of that bottle?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

The whole hiring process took about 2 weeks, made up of 2 stages. First stage was an interview based on competency questions. Second stage was a presentation and personality questions.

Interview Questions
  • Competency questions such as: have you ever listened to your customers' feedbacks to change one of your products?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 63 Interviews