Walgreens Boots Alliance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Walgreens Boots Alliance Interview Questions

Interviews at Walgreens Boots Alliance

2.4

Graduate Interview

Interview

It was a behavioral interview. It was about 5 or 6 questions about your past pharmacy experiences. This can either be from work or rotations. Your answer should basically express what happened in a story. Your answer should include the situation, the problem, how you responded to the problem, and how you followed up (how you know the outcome was good). Besides that they wanted to know where I lived and if I would be willing to move (and I was willing).

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict with another employee.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Long. It took several months before I was called in for an interview. The interview itself was not too difficult. Questions were easy. Interviewer seemed uninterested in the hiring process. They offered me the job but I declined.

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (Virginia Beach, VA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I didn't even get an interview even though they claim that they hire veterans. I am a certified and licensed pharmacy technician actively looking for employment and they told me I was not what they were looking for. I wasted two days putting in all my job experience and pertinent information. So mad.

Interview Questions

• No questions, didn't even get an interview even though they say that they hire veterans.   1 Answer

Floater Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (Overland Park, KS (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview was 15-20 minutes. They had a packet of standardized questions and made notes during the interview. Two interviewers were present, the district manager and hiring (?) manager. I received an offer via phone the same day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you provided negative feedback to a fellow employee.   1 Answer

Space Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance in October 2018.

Interview

I did one phone interview with pretty basic questions. The interviewer called on time and was extremely friendly. A few weeks after, they extended an offer for the summer internship.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance.

Interview

I got an email asking to have a chat-interview. The interviewer had a list of general questions to ask and copied and pasted it onto the chat. It was easy since I wasn't put on the spot and I could think about my answer before typing. It seemed almost informal, and he didn't respond to my interview answers. He just went on to the next question.

Interview Questions

• General questions such as tell me about yourself and how many hours I can work.   2 Answers

Beauty Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance in November 2012.

Interview

Talent Plus Drug test one on one conversation...easy.

Beauty Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (Bowie, MD (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process was short and sweet and within two weeks I received notification that I got the job. There was a phone interview with the district manager. Then the area coordinator did the face to face interviews... and finally the offer was presented by the district manager. After the interview, they would ask you to submit a drug test and background check. Once those things are completed and you pass them, they start you on the job. I was lucky enough to start when they were doing a regional/district training session so I got to meet a lot of the other beauty advisors. However... if you are not so lucky they will send you a beauty advisor to train with, or the area coordinator will train you. There is a lot of turnover in this position as well as the area coordinator position. they do seek for long term employees but it is best to honestly think of this position as a stepping stone to something else.

Interview Questions

• The questions were straight forward and to the point. The area coordinator reads off of an interview paper. I mean there were questions like do you wear make up... seeing as this is a make up based position... the obvious answer would be yes.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation... at the time I needed the job to get to the next level. But I did negotiate hours and stores that I would service.

Brand Commercial Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance.

Interview

If you're successful at the aptitude test stage, assessment centre (AC) takes place. At the AC you will be able to have 1-to-1 interview, group exercise and mini-presentation with follow-up questions. The process is engaging, so do not panic.

Motion Graphics Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (London, England) in September 2020.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a lovely lady using Microsoft Teams for an HR based interview. The questions were fair and she was listening intently throughout. A day later I received an email asking if I could attend an interview in person in Central London at the Boots UK HQ.

I was away seeing my girlfriend who lives across the country at the time but still made the effort to get to the interview - I cut my time away short so I could travel 200 miles home, buy some new smart clothing for this interview (£50) and then pay £30 for London train tickets and £15 for parking. This normally wouldn't faze me because I understand that for these jobs it will be important to be presentable and meet in person, but you'll see why I feel the need to mention it. It's also worth noting that I do not have a job at this time because I have been made redundant to the effects of COVID for the second time in 3 months, and therefore spending this money would not have been a decision to take lightly.

I spent almost 2 hours working my way into a busy London, risking catching COVID on the busy tube, and then have difficulty following the poor instructions provided to buzz into the actual offices at the back of the flagship building.

I wait way past the expected interview start time, but was finally interviewed by two people who are the head of the departments that I am applying for.

When the interview starts, it becomes immediately apparent that they're not looking for what I am - questions start popping up about character animation which wasn't in the job spec. I show my curated previous experience in my website and my showreel during the application but I'm still asked to show and explain what each of the projects I've worked on included.

There is visibly less interest throughout the interview as I demonstrate and explain more of my skills, almost like I am no longer worth their time, so it then becomes a game of whether I can coax them into more interest by asking when I will hear back from them and if I can create example content to show my worth - which has got me my previous 2 full time jobs in video marketing.

They explained that they'll be in touch next week with the next steps and will let me know whether or not I have been successful.

3 weeks later and not a single word of contact from them, which is disgraceful given my own situation. I travelled across the country and spent over £100 on the interview, and WBA don't even have the good grace to tell me I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Can you do character animation?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.