Warburtons Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Warburtons Interview Questions

Interviews at Warburtons

2.9

Hgv Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, MT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Warburtons (Glasgow, MT (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

The process started with an application. If you get past that stage the nect stage in a 1 to 1 meeting. If succesful you then are shown around the bakery and informed of the role you will play in the company. You are the given 6 weeks trainning on the ins and outs of the job.

Customer Care Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Warburtons in September 2020.

Interview

Applied online , had a telephone interview the following week. The next part of the interview stage was to be an in-person interview and assessment although I didn’t get that far as the salary wasn’t suitable. It would have been good to have some transparency of the salary on the advert as I wouldn’t have applied had I known.

Anonymous Employee in Newburn, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Warburtons (Newburn, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Firstly I arrived and checked in with security. I was took to reception where I was greeted by Emma from HR personal and transport manager. I was then introduced to the driving inspector and went on a 30 minute drive. When i arrived back at the office I partook in a mathematical test and driving scenarios.
    Afterwards I was taken into an interview room which was taken by a member of HR and transport manager

Interview Questions

• How did I hear about the job?   5 Answers
    • What would I bring to the job?   1 Answer

5 Feb 2019 – Talent Acquisition Team

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review and congratulations on your new role!

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newburn, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Warburtons (Newburn, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Very well done, not too formal but not too relaxed. Driving assessment before hand, and a small questionairre about driving hours, maths and logic followed by the interview, took about 3 hours in total all together.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain one instance where you have gone out your way to make a change to safety in the workplace.   1 Answer

5 Feb 2019 – Talent Acquisition Team

We're really pleased to hear that you felt the interview was well done, it's always daunting for candidates in an interview to be able to relax and be at their very best. Thank you for your review.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Warburtons (Bristol, England) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process at Warburtons was pretty regular in terms of having a tour of the site, meeting managers from different departments, learning about the company in a Q and A. Then a one on one face to face interview with HR and a manager.

Interview Questions

Warburtons Response

7 Oct 2019 – Talent Acquisition Team

Thank you for your review of our Team Member Selection Day and appreciate you taking the time to post the details.

Bakery Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wednesbury, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Warburtons (Wednesbury, England) in May 2018.

Interview

Very informative about yourself and the company, they wanted to know about my background and what I had previously done. they explained about the company goals and values and how I would fit in to them if successful

Interview Questions

Warburtons Response

7 Mar 2019 – Talent Acquisition Team

Thank you for such a great review and welcome to the family!

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wednesbury, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Warburtons (Wednesbury, England).

Interview

applied online then was given online tests followed by video interview with 5 questions followed by assessment centre in main distribution centre. It was a quick process application with a few questions preliminary to the video interview.

Anonymous Employee in Bellshill, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Warburtons (Bellshill, Scotland) in March 2017.

Interview

I had a telephone interview then a driving assessment plus a face to face interview. all was very pleasant and friendly. the nerves went away very quickly at each part of interview as I was made to feel part of the warburtons family even tho I hadn't been offered the job yet.

Interview Questions

• what would u do if u were running out of driving hours? would u rush to finish the job   1 Answer

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Warburtons (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2016.

Interview

Preliminary 30 minutes video interview, questions were displayed on the screen with set time to read the question and then set time to record your answers. Very straight-forward and easy to navigate. There is a test trial run through testing your equipment and you are allowed to practice and playback the recordings as many times as you want, this is not sent to the company. Technical support was on hand if needed.

Interview Questions

• What is your proudest work-related achievement and why?   Answer Question

Operations Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Warburtons.

Interview

I applied online. was invited to complete some psychometric tests which included verbal and logical reasoning. Was invited for a telephone interview followed by this. pretty basic competency questions and questions related to the company and their challenges.

Interview Questions

• What are the challenges that we face?
      Describe a time you had to convince someone?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.