Wards Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wards

Wards

Application

I interviewed at Wards

Interview

Application, 2 interviews. A lot of applicants. Online due to covid. Nice friendly interviewers, some tough questions but good to gain experience in this field as I haven’t before had chance

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience, what I’ll bring to the company, previous research
    Answer Question

Wards

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wards in Mar 2021

Interview

Applied online and had an initial phone call and then invited to a zoom call. The woman on the call seemed very disinterested in the whole process. Interview went well and told would be contacted the following week. Received an email saying I had been unsuccessful and then one later one saying some will be called within 5 days and ones who haven't good luck in the future. When asking for feedback on the video interview they said they couldn't provide any individual feedback (surely they took notes throughout it and had reasons). Overall a promising start to the process but very quickly went downhill. Reputation has gone down in them.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself and your experience etc.
  • It is a very target based job, how do you think this will be suited to you?
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Wards

Application

I interviewed at Wards

Interview

I applied online and had a phone call the next day. The phone call I recieved was to go through the salary and working hours etc and i got offered an actual interview from this phone call for this week.

Interview Questions
  • What time and date I was available for the interview

Wards

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wards in Feb 2019

Interview

After filing out the online application form I received a phone call a few days later just giving me an overview of the job i.e. location, salary, days of work confirming this was all okay and then you arrange a date for a telephone interview. The lady who spoke to me here was lovely. The day came for the telephone interview and they called on time as I read a few experiences on here before saying they were running behind but on this day it was all good. However, I was very unfortunate that the person I had interviewing was not very good at all. As soon as I answered the phone you could just tell she was not interested in the slightest and that doing this interview was a chore. Everything she said came with a sigh or huff and puff it was actually quite sad to be honest. You prepare for these interviews with the best intentions to try and do your best but when the person on the other end just really doesn't care its rather frustrating. When I asked about my work experience and I explained why I left the job, she referred to one of her friends who had a similar job and said that they had never complained about this. Then as I was answering one of the questions talking about enjoying face to face customer service she then abruptly said that this job was not in an actual branch it would be in a call centre (which was not stated in the job advert!) I did get a bit tongue tied as I knew this wasn't going to work for me but wanted to still be professional and find a way to say I did not want to continue with the interview however, was quite obvious she was getting impatient down the phone and when I politely said I don't think this is going to work for me I'm really sorry but thank you for your time she couldn't not have hung the phone up quick enough!!!! All in all was a VERY negative experience and not only will I not apply for a job here again, I will avoid using them as a company as a customer in the future. Such a bad reflection on the company to be honest. I understand we all have bad days but you know the interviewee is going to be a bit nervous anyway why would you want to make them feel worse?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Faversham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wards (Faversham, England) in Aug 2018

Interview

Telephone interview then a face to face interview. I declined face to face, recruiting staff not a very warm tone and put me off of the company. Very abrupt when you cannot come to them when they want to see you, it seemed like they forgot that most people are currently in a role elsewhere and cannot drop everything. If they had a more welcoming and upbeat tone I would have gone for a face to face interview

Interview Questions
  • What does a day in the life of letting negotiator do?

Anonymous Employee in Strood, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wards (Strood, England) in Sep 2016

Interview

First of all I submitted my CV. I then recurved a call from recruitment asking a few general questions eg why I wanted to be an Estate Agent and why Wards. I then had a psychometric test sent to me to be done online. After this I had an interview with the Lettings Director, he offered me the job by email the next day. I then went to the branch to meet the manager and the team.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think you main responsibilities will be?
RSS Feed</>Embed