WaterAid Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

Employee Referral6%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at WaterAid

WaterAid

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WaterAid

Interview

Two rounds, first round with line manager and HR and second round with more senior members of the team. Very standard conversational interview process. Useful feedback was provided after the results of the interview process were shared.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a challenge you've experienced in your role and how you overcame it.
    Answer Question

WaterAid

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WaterAid

Interview

Case study, speaking with the interviewers, questions about the company. Consisted of two interviewers and myself. Many questions about me and my past experience, my ways of thinking and how I would approach certain problems or situations.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

WaterAid

Application

I interviewed at WaterAid

Interview

Average. Overall environment was average. 3 persons were there in panel. One was from HR , Other was from finance and third was from programme department. asked question related to development sector ongoing projects and scope and asked about y know how regarding wateraid

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WaterAid (London, England, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

Application form completed online followed by an invite to a video interview with a panel made up of the hiring manager and team members currently in the hr and talent team

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WaterAid (Melbourne)

Interview

I had an initial casual interview with someone at WaterAid who would be my line manager. A few days later I was asked to come into an interview. This stage was a 3 person panel interview with structured questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WaterAid

Application

I interviewed at WaterAid

Interview

One interview and there were two people interviewing - not very friendly. They had a number of questions they wanted to ask but didn’t really flow and they didn’t make an effort to try and make me feel relaxed

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WaterAid

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WaterAid

Interview

2 and half hour writing task followed by 10 minute presentation. The tasks were pretty detailed and was related to what the job would entail on a daily basis. Was called for an in-person interview after this.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at WaterAid (Bhopal)

Interview

I was interviewed by two people - but primarily one- a senior officer. This was at Wateraid India's office in Bhopal. After the interview, there was a test, a very lengthy test that involved writing and editing case studies. We had not been informed about the test, and the org did not care that we had trains to catch. They probably used the case studies we edited for the, and it was a way of getting free work.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any experience in writing and print media? Do you have any experience in visual communication and visual design?

WaterAid

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WaterAid in Mar 2019

Interview

Easy online application involving CV and cover letter, then one interview with short written test prior. Interview was by two people, both in the team, manager and officer level.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a time when you've shown excellent customer service?

WaterAid

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WaterAid

Interview

it's basically training on day one and after the training, you will be asked to get at least 1 sign up for the day. they will be training you for a week or two and if you're not good you'll probably not get the job.

1 person found this interview helpful