Western Power Distribution Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Western Power Distribution

Electrical Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kettering, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Western Power Distribution (Kettering, England) in May 2017.

Interview

Long very long from application to interview took 7 weeks. 2 days before interview they change time. Day of interview keep me waiting 40 minutes. The interview itself was pretty poor asking a lot of questions regarding there procedures which no one will know unless you work for them. No progression, the salary stated isn't the money you start on. You will have to do call out but no retainer while they train you. Clicky company full of people who are related or friends of friends. I had interview and still waiting for out come 2 weeks later. I wouldn't go work for these people.

Electrical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Western Power Distribution in January 2017.

Interview

This had two stages; the initial application followed by an interview with two assessors. It was quite straightforward starting off with the usual "tell us about yourself..." and "describe a time when..." competency questions.

They also asked questions to see whether you knew their company well, so make sure to study their website in detail. They asked me some acronyms which I had no idea about but I guess as long as you talk about all the stuff you know and go around it, you can get away with it.

The technical questions were pretty standard and fundamental and overall a good experience.

CAD Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tipton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Western Power Distribution (Tipton, England).

Interview

Applied online, was screened over the phone then invited to interview. Lasted approximately 30 minutes with a combination of questions and practical exercises such as map reading and mathematical tests.

Credit Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Castle Donnington, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Western Power Distribution (Castle Donnington, England) in January 2013.

Interview

Good interview
    Scenario based
    Questions about Wpd
    About your skill
    History and what you can bring
    Told menu would probably be bored in the job how would I deal with it
    I didn't like the female panel member too bullyish

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.