Western Power Distribution Interview Questions

Updated 1 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Western Power Distribution

Western Power Distribution

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Western Power Distribution

Interview

Tedious, catered to certain interviewees strengths. No care given to existing qualifications, false promises made. Very confrontational interviewer. Interviewer left room for phonecall and had no interest in the matter T hand,

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a customer complaint
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Western Power Distribution (Leicester, England, England)

Interview

First of all i was accepted my my initial application, then i was asked to come to a activity day which small practical tests were carried out. one involved climbing a electricity pylon a small building and wiring test which instruction were explained well, this was done as a group. while at the interview a colour blind test was carried out also.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kettering, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Western Power Distribution (Kettering, England, England) in May 2017

Interview

Long very long from application to interview took 7 weeks. 2 days before interview they change time. Day of interview keep me waiting 40 minutes. The interview itself was pretty poor asking a lot of questions regarding there procedures which no one will know unless you work for them. No progression, the salary stated isn't the money you start on. You will have to do call out but no retainer while they train you. Clicky company full of people who are related or friends of friends. I had interview and still waiting for out come 2 weeks later. I wouldn't go work for these people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Western Power Distribution

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Western Power Distribution in Jan 2017

Interview

This had two stages; the initial application followed by an interview with two assessors. It was quite straightforward starting off with the usual "tell us about yourself..." and "describe a time when..." competency questions. They also asked questions to see whether you knew their company well, so make sure to study their website in detail. They asked me some acronyms which I had no idea about but I guess as long as you talk about all the stuff you know and go around it, you can get away with it. The technical questions were pretty standard and fundamental and overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tipton, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Western Power Distribution (Tipton, England, England)

Interview

Applied online, was screened over the phone then invited to interview. Lasted approximately 30 minutes with a combination of questions and practical exercises such as map reading and mathematical tests.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Castle Donnington, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Western Power Distribution (Castle Donnington, England, England) in Jan 2013

Interview

Good interview Scenario based Questions about Wpd About your skill History and what you can bring Told menu would probably be bored in the job how would I deal with it I didn't like the female panel member too bullyish

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed