Whittington Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Whittington Health

Preregistration Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whittington Health (London, England) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied through the pharmalife portal and received an email confirming my interview time-slot within 2 weeks. The interview process was straightforward with a standard panel interview with two senior pharmacists. The interview itself consisted of a combination of situational judgement, competency-based and motivation questions focussed specifically on the role of a preregistration pharmacist. I received a prompt offer a day after the interview.

Interview Questions

• If you were on a ward and had noticed a doctor made a serious prescribing error, what next steps would you take to resolve the issue and why?   Answer Question

Administration Officer and Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Whittington Health (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied in December and was interviewed early January. A two panel interview with the Admin manager and another staff member. Focused mainly on my experience and what attracted me to the job. Straight forward easy interview. Was contacted later that day with the offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an unhappy patient at reception?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about working within a multidisciplinary team?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.