Wiley Editorial Program Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Wiley Editorial Program Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Wiley

2.5

Editorial Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Wiley (Hoboken, NJ (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

The first time I interviewed here, I didn't get the job. Instead, it went to someone who had interned there. (Pro tip: Wiley very much favors interns.) However, HR saved my resume and called me back a month or so later for another position. This time I got the job.

For the interview, you meet with HR and the hiring manager. Both interviews are pretty important from what I can tell. HR wants to make sure you're going to be a good fit with the company and the hiring manager wants to make sure you're a good fit for the job. Basic stuff.

Interview Questions

• It was an entry-level position, so most of the questions were pretty basic. Wiley doesn't have aggressive employees, so you're not going to be deliberately asked oddball questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wiley

Editorial Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wiley (Hoboken, NJ (US)).

Interview

Pretty simple. I signed in at the front desk. (Remember to bring some sort of legal ID like a driver's license). Then I met with HR, the head of the department, and the person who would become my immediate supervisor. At one point I needed to copy-edit a letter. Nothing too stressful.

Negotiation

I didn't really get to negotiate. They have a pretty set budget for jobs.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.