Wilton Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Wilton Brands Interview Questions

Interviews at Wilton Brands

2.8

Customer Service Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wilton Brands.

Interview

Applied online and got an e-mail response asking for the best time and number to have a phone interview; I replied back with a date and times that would work for me. However, those days and times went by and I never got a response to my e-mail confirming an appointment, so I figured they blew me off.

Later that week, got a voicemail from the company (around the times I had mentioned), so I e-mailed and left a voicemail with additional times that we could talk, but still no confirmation of a date and time to talk. So now we are playing phone tag for a couple days because somebody doesn't want to make an appointment. Eventually, got a hold of someone on the phone and had the interview, but would it hurt to give out a DAY and TIME to create an appointment? Calling someone randomly doesn't help anybody.

Anyways, had the interview and went over my resume; I had a chance to ask questions about the job and company. Nice conversation.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wilton Brands (Naperville, IL (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

1) Phone Screen
    2) In person corporate (team)
    3) In person Distribution Center
    4 In person corporate (director)

Interview process was around 3 weeks. After I accepted the offer, my start date was set for two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• 1) How do you go about finding candidates?
      2) What is your ideal work culture?   Answer Question

Inventory Analyst Interview

Interview

Fairly predictable interview process- had an initial phone interview and then interviewed with 4 mid level managers in person. Discussed experience with purchasing and Mrp systems. They made an offer and I accepted.

Data Integrity Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wilton Brands (Naperville, IL (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn. We had an initial phone interview to determine if it was a good fit. Finally I had an in person interview with three individuals. I loved this company but I was not able to take the position. Had things been different I would have been happy to work here!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future?   Answer Question
    • What are some examples of you finding an error and what did you do to fix it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a process you created and how you implemented the new process?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wilton Brands (Naperville, IL (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

2 phone interviews, 1 with HR and 1 with my manager. Then in person, 5 hour interview by 6 people. People rotate in and out of room. Everyone was very nice, friendly.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodridge, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wilton Brands (Woodridge, IL (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was very easy, laid back and informal. I had interned for Wilton Brands prior to the full time Graphic Designer position opening so everyone already knew me which made the interview process much easier.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle said roles and responsibilities?   1 Answer

Marketing Content Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilton Brands (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I was contacted to have a phone interview with someone from the "People Team". This phone call ran over 40 minutes and went into great detail about my past experience and skills. I was then asked to come in for an in-person interview and meet with two members of the team. While I thought the interview went well, I was never even given the respect of a rejection email.

Please do not leave people hanging when you have them spend a significant amount of time interviewing with your company.

Key Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilton Brands (Naperville, IL (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

I had a phone call with the HR rep and then with two members from their team. It was a great experience. I loved the people and the company values and culture even though i got turned down for the job.

Interview Questions

• Why i wanted to work for the company?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilton Brands.

Interview

Standard phone interview with HR, followed by a panel style interview. I interviewed at this company and the other reviews aren’t kidding. There were a ton of red flags that popped up throughout the process. One defining factor was how everyone didn’t have anything positive to say about the company, after I specifically asked them about the company culture. One of the interviewers actually tried to defend the amount of negative reviews on glassdoor by saying they were draining the swamp. The interview process was also very disorganized- I had to jump through hoops for the interview and I haven’t received any communication after the in-person interview (this was a few months ago). This company might work for a select few, but based on what I saw, it’s probably not worth it for most.

Styling Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilton Brands in April 2017.

Interview

I had some issues with communication in the interview process. Towards the beginning, I had high hopes and moved through the processes quickly. Both people who interviewed me were kind and had a lot of good things to say about the company and team, which made me want to ignore the negative reviews I had seen on Glassdoor and elsewhere. After the second round of interviews, I didn't hear back for weeks after a couple of follow-ups. I was finally told that I would know by a certain date if they would have me come to corporate for the final round. I didn't hear back for a week after that date and it was an automated email telling me I did not get the position. I would expect not hearing back after a simple phone-screening, but not a formal interview.

I understand that the long waiting period is common and hiring directors are always busy, but I really disagreed with the lack of communication and false-hope. My time was certainly wasted. I did not want to agree with all of the negative reviews of the company, but now I can see why.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge you faced in your previous position and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.