Wix Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 614 of over 614 interviews

Employee Referral13%
Recruiter7%
HardAverageEasy

Wix

Application

I interviewed at Wix

Interview

2 online interviews. 1 amercan questions and the second sql test. If you succeed in both of them you get a case study and need to create a presentation with 10 slides

Interview Questions
  • SQL question about data they gave
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wix (Tel Aviv-Yafo)

Interview

I recently interview at the TLV branch. The Whole process took about a month and consists out of 5 interviews and a HUGH homework assignment. The homework assignment was supposed to be completed in 3 days which is impossible due to it's complexion and requirements. although i was working in a fulltime job, i managed to answer all of the requirements and completed the work. After a week i got an answer back from the HR saying the another short interview is scheduled for the next day and it's going to be half an hour just to go through the work assignment. the interview lasted for more then an hour and i had to stop it eventually because it was in a middle of the work for me. the interviewers criticized my work and seemed like they we're expecting more even though i put my best effort in that HUGH assignment which is unreasonable to accomplish in 3 days (surely not for someone who is working at the same time). After 2 days i received another phone call from the HR saying that i passed the interview and she is going to schedule the final technical interview (the 5th one) and the HR interview as well since it's only a high level interview. the interview was supposed to be 1:30 hours but lasted 2:30 hours. it wasn't high level at all but i got the feeling that i did a good job. the HR interview was supposed to take place after 3 days at the afternoon. i waited for the interview and 30 minutes before it was supposed to start i received a phone call that the interview is canceled since there was something missing in the last interview. i felt humiliated and exhausted. this is not the kind of company you want to work in. definitely not worth the effort and work through out the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Wix

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Wix

Application

I interviewed at Wix

Interview

Starting with complex task without even having a call with you. Doesn’t worth the effort especially when the chances to go through the next interview is minimal. This company doesn’t respect the candidates time and takes them for granted

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wix

Application

I interviewed at Wix

Interview

I recently interviewed at Wix and the whole process was very smooth. There was a four-interview process and each step was incredibly informative, and ultimately beneficially to making my decision. All throughout the process, one of the Wix recruiters Cat was there to help with any questions, queries, and general curiosities I might have about the role. Cat's expert insight into the company culture, as well as warm and positive personality, really put me at ease.

Interview Questions
  • What challenges or barriers did you face in your previous role?
1 person found this interview helpful

Wix

Application

I interviewed at Wix

Interview

The interviewer as really nice, ask question code question using coderpen. Afterwards I was told that I didn't pass but they didn't ave me a feedback for the reason of the failure, which was really disappointing.

Interview Questions
  • Reversing a linked list using coderpen, and using merge sort to find the number of inversions in an array.

Wix

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wix

Interview

1st round: Initial 30-minute interview with a team member. Questions were a general intro and about my background. 2nd round: Take-home assignment involving a website design and client communication. The idea was to present this as part of the 2nd interview in a 30-minute meeting with two team members. The meeting was recorded for them to review afterwards. 3rd round: Two separate 30-minute interviews with team managers. In my case, this was more informal and a time to meet and ask further question about the role. 4th round: HR interview with a recruiter. This had an informal start to just share more about myself outside of work (they want to see if it’s a culture fit). The recruiter followed up with some other questions about what I understood about the role, what I look for in a manager, why Wix, etc. This is also where I discussed salary expectations. Overall a good experience. A few pain points are that the process took too long (a little over a month) compared to other interview experiences. Also, I was initially supposed to be given 7 days to complete the take-home assignment, which had to be cut down to 3 days due to the interviewer’s scheduling conflicts. Finally, it was a bit frustrating to not be told anything about the salary range for the role. I asked my recruiter about this after the second round and was told that this would be discussed in the final HR round based on my experience. I understand this will be frustrating for many as they may go through the whole process to find out the role doesn’t meet their salary expectations. In my case, I was fortunate that it worked out.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tal Shaẖar

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wix (Tal Shaẖar)

Interview

Screening call and then a 90 minute interview with 2 product managers. Short intro about Wix and covered my past experience and some product management fundamentals and short design session. I rate this a negative experience because the recruiter was short when I asked for feedback and she said there isn’t any and implied that I shouldn’t expect feedback after only having one interview. My guess is that she couldn’t be bothered to go back to the interviewers and ask them. The interviewers themselves were great and pleasant to talk to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wix

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wix

Interview

First a technical interview, then they asked me to complete an exercise on their platform: build a multipage website. The exercise wasn't difficult, but you must come prepared and study their product before the interview. The place is very nice.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work with us? Where do you see in the next five years? Why do you want to leave your job?

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wix (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Interview was in total 4 steps. It might sound long and tiring but they are just trying to be sure that right people are being selected for the company. HR and interviewers were extreamly cool and helpful. I am very excited to be part to this amazing team!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Wix

Application

I interviewed at Wix

Interview

I had to hand in a home assignment written in React, Javascript, HTML and CSS and during the interview we went over it, applied changes together, I was asked questions about certain things from it, etc...

Interview Questions
  • Lets say you would want to support a full CRUD system. How would you go around doing that? Elaborate specifically.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 614 Interviews