Wolseley UK Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 20 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wolseley UK

Wolseley UK

Application

I interviewed at Wolseley UK

Interview

It was a good interview. The interview took 1.5 hours, and I chose to conduct it on site. Although a lot of questions were asked, the conversation went very well.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you apply for this job?
    Answer Question

Wolseley UK

Application

I interviewed at Wolseley UK

Interview

Core java concepts ,string oops,exception handling collections ,multithreading. Java webservices struts spring modules hibernate sql plsql Project architecture and design patterns like facade singleton decorator etc Answer the questions confidently

Wolseley UK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wolseley UK in Nov 2021

Interview

1)Ask for introduction and then core subjects. 2) Project work on 3)Would you like to work in our company. 4)Why we should hire you? 5)How you tackle situations 1)Ask for introduction and then core subjects. 2) Project work on 3)Would you like to work in our company. 4)Why we should hire you? 5)How you tackle situations 1)Ask for introduction and then core subjects. 2) Project work on 3)Would you like to work in our company. 4)Why we should hire you? 5)How you tackle situations

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wolseley UK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wolseley UK in Sep 2021

Interview

it would be a nice experience to gain a lot of technical knowledge it would be a nice experience to gain a lot of technical knowledge it would be a nice experience to gain lot of technical knowledge

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wolseley UK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wolseley UK in Jun 2021

Interview

Applied online. Wasn't given any material or hint on what the interview include. Also was given less than a day to prepare, as they didn't even ask for my availability. Asked my skill level on SQL, even after telling its rusty as I had worked on it 5 years in the past, still asked questions to write queries.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wolseley UK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wolseley UK

Interview

Applied online and received an email a couple days later inviting me for a phone interview. About a week later, I went into the branch to interview with the manager and was offered the job after. Interview was very simple and easy and lasted less around 10 minutes. Questions were generic interview questions and unrelated to the specifics of the job.

Interview Questions
  • What are you greatest strengths and weaknesses?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wolseley UK (Chennai) in Mar 2021

Interview

It is a virtuall interview, such a great experience in this covid pandemic time. First i sit in coool place after intervier get in meet. It very awesome evp. Whoever goinv to attend a inyrrview , be confident while relling anseer, pit the skills that you know in resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wolseley UK (Austin, TX)

Interview

Half an hour of random googled questions. At one point, Batman & Robin whipped out an iPad with a written question that they made me answer in writing while they looked on. It seemed like they were just going through the motions as they knew I had another job offer with the company and I later found out that they already had a candidate lined up for their role.

Interview Questions
  • If you could be any animal you wanted, what would you choose and why?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wolseley UK (Warwick, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

Applied online through LinkedIn. 3 weeks later I had a Telephone interview. My CV was sent to the hiring manager for review after this. I was invited for a virtual interview on Microsoft teams. in 3 days time and I was asked to prepared a presentation and complete a task. The The interview itself was a walk through my CV, interview questions and my Presentation. 1 week later I was updated on my application.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ripon, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wolseley UK (Ripon, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

Firstly there is a phone interview and they were lovely. Once you pass that stage they then pass your info onto the hiring manager. The turn around is quite quickly. It seems they have the same standard questions that they cover for the job interview as some were not quite relevant to the role I was bring hired for e.g. more team leader based questions. I assume this was to perhaps hire people who may also have qualities to work on to be able to develop them? Either that or they are just standard department wide questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews