Xanda Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Xanda Interview Questions

Interviews at Xanda

2.0

React Js Developer Interview

Interview

Casual and friendly video interview with the founder, nice guy. After this they gave me a code test which was unfortunately a few years out of date and put some odd restrictions on updating and configuring it.

Front End Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xanda in July 2020.

Interview

The CEO was great to talk to and was very laid back it was actually really fun to engage with him about the tech and passion behind the company. Unfortanatly the technical interview was quite bad, the code provided was broken and a little out of date and didnt run well on my system as it was using outdated packages a real shame. The questions ask as well were also vague and hard to understand in addition to the code being out of date. Overall the technical interview felt rushed and unorganized not really looking at ability but more like ticking checkboxes. A real shame as the company seems great and the CEO is very passionate about what he does and I wish them all the best for the future

Junior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Finchley, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xanda (East Finchley, England) in January 2020.

Interview

It was the most comfortable interview I have ever had. The CEO is A really friendly person and he will make you feel comfortable at his office to have non stress interview

Digital Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xanda (London, England) in August 2019.

Interview

A short interview with the founder, who seems a bit arrogant. Questions were not structured well, e.g. some of the questions were 'tell me about social media' and 'tell me about SEO'. In overall, it was a very uncomfortable and weird experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about social media/SEO/other digital marketing concepts   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xanda (London, England) in January 2016.

Interview

Informal chat with the CEO. He makes you feel comfortable and welcome. He tells you about the company the job and his ambition. You can feel he is highly motivated and cares about his team.

Interview Questions

• He asks about your technical skills and experience.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.