Zalora Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 157 of over 157 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Zalora

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zalora

Interview

I understand the need for OT with ecommerce however, they ask you three questions in the application form. - Can you work weekends? - Can you work evenings? - Can you work overtime? This didn’t really sit well with me, I don’t know. Three separate questions all about OT. Believe me, I’m very used to OT in my jobs but this is the first time I’m seeing this at the VERY START of the application. It’s in the form itself. Usually the hiring manager will explain the OT in the interview. Maybe if it was just 1 question it wouldn’t be as scary? Or maybe if there’s an explanation saying “Are you willing to work overtime on some occasions or if needed?”. These three consecutive questions just feel like the company is doing OT every single day, with evenings and weekends. It felt off to me, I was kind of disappointed.

Interview Questions
  • I need to put five words here.
    Answer Question

Zalora

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zalora

Interview

The interviewer is very nice and friendly, explained things really well. Have some detailed and technical questions in your field. Did not manage to answer immediately but the interviewer is so nice that she led me to the answer since I have the concept already.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zalora

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zalora in Oct 2021

Interview

The phoen interview went smoothly, and I was subsequently given an assessment which has a deadline of 3 days. No problem, happy to obliged. Got informed that I made it through the 2nd round and will be put in touch with the Hiring Manager for interview. Unfortunately, I fell really sick a day before my interview was scheduled. I reached out to request for a reschedule if possible. Was informed that it’s no problem and they’ll confirm the reschedule date. After multiple emails following up trying to clarify if I still stand a chance or would love to know if the position is no longer available, I was mostly given the update that yes, they are still awaiting confirmation on my reschedule. But, 2 weeks later received the typical “not selected” email. No problem. But could’ve been handled better and inform candidates who faced similar situation rather than insinuating/project a false promise of a possible rescheduled interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zalora

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zalora

Interview

- Recruiter call Generic stuffs; company profile, motivation, etc. - Interview with Head/EM Engineering experience and leadership. Had good conversation on this round. - Assignment - Interview with peers Exploring domain knowledge, discussing technical stuffs, etc. - Offering Overall good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Domain knowledge, app building, behavioural/leadership topics.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Zalora (Kuala Lumpur) in Sep 2021

Interview

I applied online after seeing the listing on Linked in. They got in contact with me after a week. There was a phone screening interview first before they invite me to a zoom interview with everyone in the team that I will work with. The Interview was alright. They did an email test and excel test (Vlookup).

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Zalora

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Zalora

Interview

Interview process is standard. Not difficult. Initial recruiter call, couple of interviews with Manila team, and a call with the Head of Product overseas. Then received a text from recruiter to expect a call from HR for an offer. Never received the call.

Interview Questions
  • Scenario where you have a difficult time with a colleague. Use STAR method.

Zalora

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zalora in Aug 2021

Interview

First iv went smoothly in which they promised to get back on their availability for the next round but ghost me after I tried following up. Should never have given high hope to candidates like this.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zalora (New York, NY) in Aug 2021

Interview

The process itself is very easy and the recruiter is very accomodating. However they lack updates. They don't update you with the result. One of the applicants were waiting for their email for about 1 week now and if she did not reached out to her co-applicant, she will be waiting for nothing. While us is at the final interview already. I just hope that they reach out to those who did not pass the interview or what not. It's really difficult to move on with a new application if you are expecting or waiting for someone to update you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zalora (Kuala Lumpur) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interviewer is very friendly and understanding. Will give a lot of information regarding company and very helpful in assisting during learning process. Have some technical question regarding accounting double entry if you have accounting background

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zalora (Manila, Manila, Manila)

Interview

Had a video interview with HR which was more on basic HR questions. Then had an interview with the head of the department which focused more on past work experience and how I can apply it to the internship

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 157 Interviews