Zumiez Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 227 of over 227 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Zumiez

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zumiez in Jul 2022

Interview

Very fun and laid back It was a group interview and they had us engage with one another and made it a pretty easy going time. Definitely felt heard and not left out.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself? One fun fact about yourself? Why do you wanna work at zumiez?
    Answer Question

Zumiez

Application

I interviewed at Zumiez

Interview

The interview process was very laid back and comfortable. It was a group interview. I was nervous beforehand but I had nothing to be nervous about in the end. If you know how to build a deck it's a plus.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zumiez

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zumiez

Interview

Interview was super chill. Talked briefly about my past work experience and my experience skating. Hiring process seems mostly personality based. they wanna make sure you're chill and they'll actually want to work with you

Interview Questions
  • What's your past skating experience?

Zumiez

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zumiez

Interview

Sat down with a large panel, probably about nine people, and was asked very basic interview questions. They do rapid fire from each person. Overall it is just an odd way to conduct an interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us your favorite article of clothing, what is your greatest weakness, are you good with excel.

Zumiez

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zumiez

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and informal. The office is very clean and showcases the work culture physically. Work culture is very relaxed and welcoming. However, the pay was subpar.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zumiez

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Zumiez in Feb 2022

Interview

The preliminary phone call screening with the HR manager was quick but informative. The secondary interview was a video interview that lasted about an hour and was much more situational questions with my ability to jump in and ask my myriad of questions at any time. The next step was to take a tour of their HQ but I withdrew my application knowing that after hearing about the job/salary/benefits that it wasn't going to be a good fit for me.

Interview Questions
  • In representing the East/West/Central district, how would you go about keeping up with the current labor laws in the states you are in charge of?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Grove, NY

Application

I interviewed at Zumiez (Lake Grove, NY)

Interview

Very fun and energetic. Asked a lot of questions about the company and the job itself. Recruiter was awesome. Did not get the job, but, made me feel good about that place.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I interviewed at Zumiez (Lynnwood, WA)

Interview

First pass interview was great. The Manager was super nice and took the time to answer all of my questions. Very relaxed environment. I was offered to move on to the next step, but declined.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience and your favorite management style

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zumiez (Corona, CA) in Oct 2021

Interview

It was easy honestly. Fast process. Will get hired on the spot. Good place to work at . Will get tested for drug test. Few questions to be asked and answers.

Interview Questions
  • Q: why do you want to work here?

Anonymous Employee in Manteca, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zumiez (Manteca, CA) in Oct 2021

Interview

It will pertain Short and simple questions Will have scenarios of what ifs Definitely need to have experience I was built from the bottom up to the company so the interview process what easy

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 227 Interviews