aerospace engineer Interview Questions

aerospace engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
US Navy
Aerospace Engineer was asked...13 August 2015

Technical question about airfoils

With a technical response

Tinker AFB

Describe your leadership experiences and how you would handle a difficult situation.

1 Answers

I explained my experience and described 3 situations and how I would handle each one. Less

RIX Industries

Do you have any mechanical engineering experience?

1 Answers

Yes, and I went on to describe it

NASA Glenn Research Center

which is raising first sun or moon?

1 Answers

both are present but because of sun light moon is not visible in the morning times Less

NASA

An interview was not required for the position I was offered. Within the online application portal, the most difficult essay question was, "Please describe how an opportunity at NASA fits in with your interests. (limit to 250 words)."

1 Answers

I took this opportunity to highlight my undying passion for science and learning. A huge part of NASA's Education mission is to cultivate the next generation of minds. I talked about my ambitions and what compels me toward the science industry. I also talked about what this opportunity would mean for me and how I would promote the same ideals that were important to the administration. Less

Honeywell

Name three other companies you'd like to work for.

1 Answers

I was honest and told them who I wanted to work for. At the time these were also aerospace companies. Less

Capgemini Engineering

The normal questions, I guess: why do you want to leave your current company, what do you expect from Altran, salary expectations, etc.

1 Answers

I answered truthfully. I didn't try to oversell myself.

Paragon Space Development

The questions were fairly straight forward. However they were very specific to the role and to my resume. They just want to know what you can do. They don't try to pull one over on you by asking you any annoying riddles or anything like that.

1 Answers

If you know your stuff and are honest you'll be fine.

University of Notre Dame

I had questions about which subjects I was willing to teach in addition to my computational modeling experience.

1 Answers

I had given a brief summary based on my CV.

Jacobs

what is teamwork to you

1 Answers

team work is contribution to solution

Viewing 1 - 10 of 219 Interview Questions