Clinical support worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Clinical support worker Interview Questions

clinical support worker interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why you want to work for the nhs

3 Answers

Because i want t work for a company where i can advance in my training with future also being stable.

Because I need a job with stability

a large reason as to why is from personal experience with using NHS care. I've had x y z wit NHS care. Experiencing it as a patient has allowed me to view the dedication, passion and commitment staff have to enabling users to live their best, healthiest lives. I would love to be a part of delivering this service as I am passionate about patient care. I feel that I have skills and experiences that match those of NHS's ethos. I am a empathetic, patient and caring individual. I truly want to help individuals to be the best they can be and to be independent and functioning in society. My education has fostered me to be a capable and professional individual, with a strong knowledge base that can be applied in the current role's practical setting.

Name a time where you would be collaborative.

1 Answer

A scenario where the community nurse is unable to visit a patient, but they have high needs, what would I do etc.

1 Answer

What kind of ward setting have you worked before?

1 Answer

A couple of safeguarding scenarios regarding financial abuse

1 Answer

Name an instance you called the attention of a colleague

1 Answer

When you accompany a client to an appointment, what arrangements do you need to make prior?

Tell us a time you maintained the dignity of a patient and how did you do it

Tell us a time you dealt with a challenging patient

110 of 17 Interview Questions