deVere Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 14 May 2019

2.4

Sort:

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at deVere Group (Winston-Salem, NC (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

After the application, there's only one interview by the manager. He is pretty nice, but asked a lot of behavior questions. He wants me to know about the company before I start the interview.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at deVere Group (Bronx, NY (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Everyone seemed snobby and rude when I went in. When I told the person interviewing me that I was a junior in college he began telling me how I probably would not get an internship and that I should talk to any seniors I know to tell them about DeVere. Overall the least professional interview I have ever been in

Interview Questions

deVere Group Response

19 Nov 2015 – Manager

deVere Group wishes you all the best with your next adventure

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at deVere Group (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I had only one phone interview, and discussed my resume and had to tell the employer a little about myself. I was asked if I knew what the company does and made some small talk.

Interview Questions

• Not many difficult questions. Mostly asking why you think you would fit in, what they do, and what you want to get out of the internship. Pretty basic stuff, nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Got a call two days later and said yes.

19 Nov 2015 – Manager

deVere Group hopes you are enjoying your career with us

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at deVere Group (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Asked several questions and chatted. The interview was very positive and had a lot to say about the company. Definitely got me interested in working at the firm. The process was fast and easy and I only have good things to say.

Investment Advisor Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at deVere Group (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

it started with a phone call; then a webinar, then a personality test, then a phone call from malta. After that, a email was sent telling you if you made it through to the next round which was an interview in person on one particular day only. If you could not make it on that one particular day that's it; you are out of contention for the job.

Interview Questions

deVere Group Response

4 May 2016 – Manager

thank you for your review, we wish you the best of luck in your next adventure

Financial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at deVere Group (Boulder, CO (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Very casual interview process between a wealth manager and I. The format of the interview process was unique because the opportunity was abroad, but overall the process wasn't too rigorous

Client Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at deVere Group (New York, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Got a call one day from a man asking me if I was motivated by money. He got me pretty excited about the idea but after further review I was scared off by all the negatives.

Interview Questions

deVere Group Response

19 Nov 2015 – Manager

deVere Group wishes you the best of luck with your next adventure

Client Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at deVere Group (New York, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews, with two different recruiters. Met the hiring team face to face. Was really simple questions. Asked questions why I like finance, how I can be an asset to the company.

Interview Questions

deVere Group Response

17 Mar 2016 – Manager

We hope you are successful and enjoy your time with deVere Group

Investment Adviser Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at deVere Group (New York, NY (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

It was a 3 part process with a 2 phone interviews and then an in-person interview. It was a rather comprehensive interview, as they want to make sure that the right individuals are being hired to perform this role. I would recommend that individuals really understand the market and different products that deVere offers, which is truly an extensive amount.

Interview Questions

deVere Group Response

25 Jan 2016 – Manager

We hope you are successful and enjoy your time with deVere Group

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennedy Space Center, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at deVere Group (Kennedy Space Center, FL (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Absolute joke!!!!! They contact YOU and then have you committ to a live stream of their CEO rambling on about the same things you could have read on google in four minutes. You then ate asked to go through another round of questions and then asked to have another interview at which point you are FINALLY told the information that this will be an overseas role....... something you should be told right away as of course that is a massive deal breaker for most. I think the recruiters are KPI’d on how many people they get to live stream rather than having suitable people and therefore lie to you and hide things.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.