deVere Group Interview Questions

Updated 28 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 265 of over 265 interviews

Other5%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

deVere Group

Application

I interviewed at deVere Group

Interview

Appel téléphonique avec ressources humaines pour 30minutes avec question basique, puis test de conaissance en ligne puis test pour voir les comportement et en fin de compte interview avec manager

Interview Questions
  • pourquoi avez vous choisis de rejoindre devere
    Answer Question

deVere Group

Application

I interviewed at deVere Group

Interview

Involved an initial preliminary interview with an internal recruiter discussing my background, the job expectations and requirements and what to expect when moving to international office. More of an informal chat than a proper interview with the recruiter using it to ascertain whether I would be a suitable fit for the next stages of the process which involved a virtual meeting with the CEO and Founder, Neil

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

deVere Group

Application

I interviewed at deVere Group

Interview

Very thorough 6-step process, ranging from recording short video to having a group call with other candidates with the CEO. Plenty of chances to get to know all about the role and the business overall

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

deVere Group

Application

I interviewed at deVere Group

Interview

Very intense and quite a strange process whereby the individuals involved were quite uppity and stand offish. The whole process was quite time consuming with a number of rounds.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at deVere Group (London, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

Initial form to fill out followed by submission of a video interview and then a call with the head of global recruitment to discuss the role in further detail. Further stages follow but this much is deplorable enough

Interview Questions
  • No questions. Just the Head of recruitment harping on for 30 minutes about how hard the job is. Believe it or not, it's hard to succeed in a graduate job! Woah Nelly. Whenever I asked a question he just batted it off and further reaffirmed that the job is difficult. Offered no information on the role & refused to answer any questions properly. One of the most difficult and grating zoom calls I've ever had the displeasure of undertaking. The lack of information offered throughout the process reaffirms my suspicions that the whole thing is a scam.

deVere Group

Application

I interviewed at deVere Group

Interview

Great process with in depth detail about how the company works and what the benefits of joining will be. The company show how many different avenues of work that the training can prepare you for.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you be good in this role?

deVere Group

Application

I interviewed at deVere Group

Interview

Calls, Webinar with CEO, 1:1 Interview and Training Relatively personality based. Very fast paced recruitment process that required charisma and personality as well as being able to explain why you were suitable for the role.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

deVere Group

Application

I interviewed at deVere Group

Interview

Call with a recruiter then, with the manager, 4 days unpaid training and the trainer makes a decision if you get hired or not. You will be asked to record yourself answering few questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at deVere Group (Dublin, Dublin) in Jun 2021

Interview

Recently graduated and was applying to anything finance related on LinkedIn. Applied to this lot in the midst of it and they called and emailed pretty soon after. First call was with a deVere recruitment lady where she asked a string of questions about not much in particular. Then I was asked to record a 2 minute video of myself talking some nonsense these guys wanted to here. After that I took part in a webinar with the CEO, Nigel Green. He rambled about nothing in particular and made reference to the huge earnings on offer a lot before opening up to questions. There was over 20 other prospective grads on the call and he was asked a lot of good questions. His answers made it clear that he himself did not understand the industry beyond headlines and talking points you could find on amateur YouTube videos. After this i was suspicious and researches the company. Turns out they're a complete sham and I informed them I'd not be going any further with the recruitment process. Thanks to all the honest reviews here for saving me before I had made a big mistake.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

deVere Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at deVere Group

Interview

In-house recruitment phone call, quick personality test, phone call with area manager. Typical questions, be aware this is trainee position. I believe the whole company needs to restructure their business model. There are alternatives to cold calling if you are constantly on the hunt for new clients.. good target market though, lots of potential..! anyways Mr Green has done well with his Crypto calls, i'm sure thats helped!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 265 Interviews