eharmony Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

eharmony Interview Questions

Interviews at eharmony

2.9

Senior SEM MAnager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at eharmony (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Horrible process! Recruiter doesn’t know what she is talking about and asked if I did sem/ppc. I explain my ppc experience and then she says what about your sem experience. The phone call interview took about 5 months to get so there is a apparent problem. Upper management and CEO need to look at what’s going on because the job listing has been open for 5 months and I can see why. Rude people, no knowledge of digital marketing and wouldn’t let me finish my sentences. She cuts me off and says I ask certain questions and just answer those questions. Please have some respect and know how to treat people.

She then asked for my in house experience which means anything done in house. She tells me a agency is not in house experience. Haha. So agency’s don’t count as a in house position?

I can see clearly why this job has been open for 5 months. I bet subscribers are low and no one has a clue on what they are doing. Good luck working here. Do all the work and work with people who don’t have a clue.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at eharmony (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The office was a ghost town. The executive hiring for the role had a fake smile that doesn't reflect in their eyes, The CEO was super chill nice guy, but he got axed recently.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle constructive criticism   1 Answer

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eharmony.

Interview

I applied on Linkedin. The interview process was very efficient and quick; about 3 steps total (1. Phone interview with Recruiter 2. Phone interview with Hiring Manager 3. In-person interview (2 hours) with team).

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eharmony (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone interview: Basic questions about history and technologies I have experience with
    On-site: ~4 hours, met with about 6 people throughout the team including engineers, designers, project managers. Went to lunch with the head of mobile.

Interview Questions

• Asked how I would design a RESTful API   Answer Question
    • Asked how I would go about building a feature (gave me a laptop and watched me code)   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eharmony.

Interview

I applied online through company website.
    First I got a 15 min call from recruiter, describing the interview process after which they sent an online assessment.
    After passing the online assessment, had a 45 min phone interview.
    After a week, they called me for onsite interview but I got an email 2 days before the interview that the position has been filled.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eharmony in August 2017.

Interview

Almost same like every other company. Applied through a job portal. Got call and had discussion with hiring manager. The discussion was good and then moved on next round.
    Scheduled an telephonc interview. I didnt like the interview at all.

Interview Questions

• Technlogy related, was asked to write couple of programs.   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at eharmony.

Interview

The hiring and interview process were timely and took a couple months but necessary and a requirement to ensure appropriate staffing. There were 3 different stages of interviewing with about 5 - 7 different full time employees.

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eharmony (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

Initial phone chat with recruiter, followed by hour long phone interview (with coding) with hiring manager. Then, flown into Los Angeles for 5 hour onsite interview with team - mostly whiteboarding + lunch.

Interview Questions

• [Phone+Collabedit] Find if two strings are anagrams   Answer Question
    • Given List<Integer> and an int x, output a List<List<Integer>> by splitting the original list into smaller lists of size x. For example input = ([2,4,5,3,6,8],2) then output = [[2,4],[5,3],[6,8]]   Answer Question
    • Given two binary trees, check if they are equal, both in structure and values.   Answer Question
    • simple SQL to join 3 tables   Answer Question
    • printing (with tab spaces) URL hierarchy where each element can have n child nodes   Answer Question
    • Find Nth Factorial   Answer Question

Customer Care Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at eharmony.

Interview

Had to reply to an email complaint about a customer that had an issue with one of their matches.I was also asked about my previous experience from 3 different managers.

Senior Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eharmony (Santa Monica, CA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Recruiter immediately called me in the same day after some HR questions he wanted to set up a phone screen. The interview asked some basic questions what I have done , third party integration .

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.