gohenry Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 29 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at gohenry

Anonymous Employee in Romford, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at gohenry (Romford, England, England)

Interview

Interview process was very well done and the people interviewing me were very clear and friendly. The whole process was handled very well. There were quite a few stages and the hardest was the technical test which I did and passed. The process was very professional and I although any interviews are pressurising, it was a better interview process than I have had with others in the past.

Interview Questions
  • Why do I want to work at go henry?
    1 Answer

gohenry

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at gohenry in Aug 2021

Interview

4 Stage process all virtual due to Covid/location. 1. initial informal discuss with People Partner to introduce the role and understand my wants and suitability. 2. Next stage is a technical assessment to be submitted in a week to demonstrate basic data modelling, sql and api methods knowledge. 3. Interview with the CTO 4. Interview with Product Manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

JPMorgan Chase

83 Comments

Join the conversation on

gohenry

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at gohenry in Jul 2021

Interview

Initial screening interview with a talent manager to identify if my skills matched the role followed by an interview with the hiring manager and a member of the legal team focusing on my skills and achievements, as well as ensuring I would fit into the team itself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

gohenry

Application

I interviewed at gohenry

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. I had 2 interviews and an excel test. During the interviews I met my team and 2 senior stakeholders. Overall, it was a quick and pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
  • All questions were easy and it was more about the cultural fit and my previous work experience.

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at gohenry (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

Started with a general chat with product manager and team manager. Given a tech test to complete within the week and submit. After successful pass of tech test, final chat with team leads and VP of engineering to get a feel for the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at gohenry (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

Found the job on Otta and applied through the company job portal, and was invited to the first interview about a week after submitting my application. The interview process and communication company was very friendly and open. There were three stages: - Initial 1h interview about my experience, motivation and the role. - Take home challenge - coding task, some of which felt a little open ended and under specified - this felt relevant to the job, not an algorithms problem. - Final 1h interview with the CTO and the lead of the data engineering team, with some technical questions, but quite a lot about the experience and fit for the role as well. Phone call with an offer later in the day. The interview process was quite short, under 2 weeks, and all communication very fast. I felt like I got a good insight into the company and role. The company showed willingness to work with me on compensation and title relevant to my skills and experience. At the end decided to go with another offer.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know the difference between data warehouses and data lakes?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at gohenry (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

After having a recruiter put my CV forward, I was contacted with a SQL assessment and analysis task to draw out a business recommendation from a data set. The task was interesting and enjoyable in itself, and open ended enough to showcase my approach and strengths. This was followed by a technical interview with their CTO and a Data Analyst, and a final round with two managers who would be among my internal customers, before meeting the rest of their team. Communication was timely and the conversations were friendly and productive, which allowed me to demonstrate my enthusiasm for the role, the mission and progress in learning about the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at gohenry (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

- 30 minute call with Andrew, the internal recruiter, who was very friendly and nice to talk to. - Take home project for Flutter, writing a SpaceX Launch Tracker to meet 2 UI design screens. That was interesting to do. - Negative feedback on the project, but unfortunately not really actionable feedback or any contact with developers. Looks like they got a lot of applications and don't have time to really check if a candidate would be good for them.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at gohenry (New York, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

The first portion of the interview process was a technical exam followed by 3 subsequent interviews. Each interview was about an hour long each and I was asked questions about my work experience, personal life/hobbies, and career goals.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any personal projects you work on?
  • What do you believe is most important when working with multiple people?
  • You need to complete an assignment by the end of the week and you need 3 days to finish it. You are working with a designer but they do not give you the materials you need until the end of Wednesday. How do you handle this situation?

gohenry

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at gohenry

Interview

1. Recruiter called to set up zoom call 2. Zoom call with UX Designer and Project Manager 3. Given a task to complete and email in Great process, recruiter was helpful and enjoyed meeting the team. I wish I would have had another round of interview where I could present my task and explain my process, rather than send it in with no explanation. Seems like a great company- I would apply again if I saw a suitable opportunity.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any experience in the education field? Do you have experience with ChatBots? Do you have experience with Miro?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews