gohenry Reviews

gohenry CEO Alex Zivoder
Alex Zivoder
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Thorough interview process and welcoming work community

Aug 17, 2021 - Frontend Developer in Margate, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work community with access to a wide range of benefits and opportunities.

Cons

No cons have been noticed yet

Hi there, Thank you so much for your feedback! Best wishes, The gohenry Team

2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Interesting but needs to value more their talents

Sep 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Met incredibly nice people who I can call friends

Cons

Nepotism actually happens and the people who brought the business forward were actually given more and more work with little recognition at times

People Partner

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback. As we grow quickly, we have lots of new career opportunities coming up and we're always excited to see internal candidates applying for these, so do keep an eye on your emails and our careers page. You can always discuss with your Manager or the People Team beforehand to get a better understanding of what the role is looking for or talk through any questions you have. We do ask people to take advantage of our RAF scheme but all candidates go through the same process to ensure they are all treated equally. We will take your thoughts onboard and have a look at where we can do to make this more visible to the teams. Best wishes, The GoHenry Team

3. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A good, but unremarkable, place to work

Aug 16, 2021 - Engineering in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The mission and people are great; it feels like you're making a difference. The challenges and scale can be interesting. People are trusted to get on with work and are treated well. The offices are nice and well located, and the monthly team meetups are fun.

Cons

The benefits package is quite barebones; there is a lot of scope to make it more appealing. There is an on-call rota but people don't seem to be paid for being part of it; instead they are given time off in lieu, which for a lot of people isn't a worthwhile reward for spending a week tied to a phone and laptop and restricted in what they can do socially. Priorities always change and everything is urgent. Some employees have risen through the ranks without necessarily demonstrating the required level of skill for the position.

People Partner

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback, It's really interesting to hear. We work hard to provide perks that benefit everyone and have added new ones over the last 18 months such as our goFlex policy, Cycle To Work Scheme, Calm app and Birthday Treat. But we will be sure to share this with the relevant people! Best wishes, The gohenry Team

4. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Still in the teething phase

Jul 11, 2021 - Product Designer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- There are some incredible people you can learn from and some great projects to get stuck into - Everyone is super friendly both in and outside of your dept - If you want to do something differently in your team go for it - The individual perks are good with cycle to work scheme recently introduced and the new flexible working policy - If you'd like to do courses outside of work the company does support with a learning and development budget, however, you need to take the initiative to find and plan what you'd like to do.

Cons

- The company's been around for 12 years and there's no career development framework, so you have to figure a lot of things out for yourself and take a lot of self-initiative. - Accessibility and User Research is almost a box-ticking exercise, rather than a frame of mind - Managers are really just Senior ICs

People Partner

Hi there, Thank you so much for your feedback! It's really interesting to hear your points. We have been really driving our training sessions and have started them off with our DEI (Diversity Equity and Inclusion) training. This is to help not only ensure we are fully inclusive but also to train our managers on how to be leaders of DEI for their teams. We have management training sessions along with many others coming up soon, so do keep an eye out for for these! Best wishes, gohenry

5. 5.0

Great Interview & Induction Process

Jun 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fair interview process, well planned induction and onboarding.

Cons

None that I can think of!

People Partner

Hi There, It's great to hear your feedback on the interviewing process! Many thanks, The gohenry Team

6. 4.0
    Current Employee

Friendly Environment

Apr 30, 2021 - Member Services
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy to understand Friendly environment Caring colleagues Amazing bonuses Flexible hours

Cons

Nothing comes to mind for faults

gohenry Response

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are pleased you love working with us, we pride ourselves on being a friendly place to work! The gohenry Team.

7. 3.0

The general

Apr 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly teams. Management very supportive of staff. Company does a monthly get together for all employees so everyone can see how the business is performing and what we have to celebrate- it’s nice to see a business want to communicate to all employees rather than just funnelling through management - makes me feel like I’m not just here to do my job and go

Cons

The flexible working is not really that flexible I feel

People Partner

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. It's great to hear you enjoy taking part in our monthly get togethers! The gohenry team.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A friendly company providing a great work environment in which to work

Feb 4, 2021 - Technical Business Analyst in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Best company induction I have ever been on. A complete introduction into the company and its mission. * For me, the London location is ideal, although lockdown means I'm WFH now * Friendly team that wants to deliver impactful change

Cons

Can't think of any cons at the moment. May be I'll discover some when I'm allowed to work from the office instead of from home.

gohenry Response

Hi There, Thank you for your review. We love to receive your feedback! Lets hope its not too much longer before we are all back in the office. Thanks again, the gohenry team.

9. 5.0

A Company That Cares

Feb 3, 2021 - Member Services Agent in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

All the staff are very helpful and everyone is approachable, hours that can fit around your own personal life and constant training to keep you on top of your game.

Cons

Some days can be really repetitive e.g. all 5 days on the phone.

gohenry Response

Hi There, Thank you for your review. We love receiving feedback to ensure we are doing all we can! Thanks again, the gohenry team.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Exciting, fast-growing company with flexible work environment

Jan 12, 2021 - Social Media Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fluid interview process and excellent support from HR. Teams are collaborative and filled with top talent. Plenty of opportunities to push your ideas through and shape new processes. Flexible work hours and remote is a plus.

Cons

Growing at a fast rate so need to keep up with the demands.

Human Resources Administrator

Hi there, Thank you so much for your feedback, this is so lovely to hear! As we grow our teams we will indeed be growing our support system to keep up with the demands. Thanks again, the gohenry team.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Reviews