Journalist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Journalist Interview Questions

journalist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Based on your knowledge of this role, and the job description, how do you think your skills make you the right person for the job?

4 Answers

I have been working in the print and Electronices media since long time.I have experience about news .feature.story.I have Training for media work. Another I have worked in the Voice of America as a Correspondent.

Yes .I have idea and Experience about this. I can do it.

Education, previous employment, reason for choosing journalism, future career plan

1 Answer

What kind of data insights would be valuable to our customers?

1 Answer

How would you make your idea work for the TV?

Why you want the job?

1 Answer

They test your editorial skills, impartial news writing ability, creativity, knowledge of social media and how to use it in a news context.

1 Answer

There were many questions. In general, it was more of a conversation to see, having ascertained that I had the requisite skills for the position, if the fit between myself and the company would be a good one.

1 Answer

We got bad RAJAR figures, fewer men are listening to us. What would you do to encourage more men to listen?

1 Answer

What stage name was the lead singer of the Sex Pistols known by?

1 Answer

The kind of stories / people that did well for the online site, and why readers came to the Mirror over other media outlets.

110 of 62 Interview Questions