learndirect Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

learndirect Interview Questions

Interviews at learndirect

IT Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at learndirect (Bristol, England) in February 2017.

Interview

An employee recommended me for the position as I have and had teaching experience of vulnerable adults in I.T fundamentals, plus I had the qualification they needed a Tutor for.

I was telephoned given an assessment interview over the phone, then and asked to attend an informal chat. Location was easy to get to. The interviewer admitted that she hadn't prepped the interview questions she had planned to ask.

Lovely interviewers but they asked outdated questions in relation to the qualifications required.
    The learndirect service delivery process is identical the ITIL Service Delivery Cycle ... just renamed.

Interview Questions

• How would you encourage interaction with the learners (Icebreaker examples)
      How would you ensure safety of vulnerable students
      previous coaching/teaching examples
      how would you ensure all students understood what was being taught (achievement of learning outcomes).   Answer Question

TA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at learndirect (Coventry, England) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview was a positive experience you was made to feel comfortable and at ease. They wanted to get to know you and what you have to bring. How well you work with customers and colleagues. You are informed about the process very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and what experience you have to bring.
      Along with situational questions and behavioral and how you would deal with things in various situations. About targets if you have worked with them.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at learndirect.

Interview

About an hour long interview with Manager about the role and how it is integral to the success of the centre. Asked typical interview questions & asked to give smart examples of delivering customer service & when I had gone above & beyond in my previous job roles. Asked about the company, if I know how it is funded & how it aims to help people back in to employment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Awful. Offered salary and accepted but when started told I was getting less than agreed.

Tutor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at learndirect.

Interview

It was two stages, the first was two interviews, one was competency based and the other about character based and an assessment which was teating numeracy and literacy. The second stage was a lesson observation which was graded according to Ofsted standards.

Quality Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at learndirect.

Interview

Ok and was conducted in a professional manner. Interviewers were friendly and not intimidating and ensured you were put at ease during the interview. Found out the next day I was successful for the job.

Quality Assurer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at learndirect (Manchester, England) in July 2015.

Interview

I was invited to a face to face interview with the Quality Assurance Manager for the sector I was applying for and also a Quality Assurance Manager from a different sector. I was asked several competency based questions and behavioral and technical questions. The interview was conducted in a formal setting however the interviewers were happy to repeat the question and give me time to consider my response which made me feel more comforatble.

Interview Questions

• Can you identify the stakeholders you would need to communicate with in the role of Quality Assurer   Answer Question

Trainer Assessor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at learndirect.

Interview

Pretty normal questions and felt welcomed. Broad outlines of role and company. Interviewed by two people and they took it in turn to ask questions whilst writing down the responses. Overal not a difficult interview as I never felt I couldn't answer any of the questions asked.

Trainer Assessor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at learndirect (Glasgow, Scotland) in June 2015.

Interview

Very professional interview process with lots of job information. Interviewers made me feel very relaxed. The process was well structured and the interviewer went through the full process with me before we began.

Tutor/Assessor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at learndirect (London, England) in September 2015.

Interview

Attended an interview answering competency based questions relating to safeguarding, supporting learners, different teaching methods etc prior to delivering a 15-minute micro-teach. The micro teach is graded by an observer and a feedback session was held between the observer and learners.

Learning Content Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at learndirect (Sheffield, England) in October 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by two members of the team, they each asked a few questions and the question part lasted around 15 minutes. It was a very friendly environment and I felt at ease throughout the whole process. The interview was followed by a 30 minute test focusing on spelling/grammar and punctuation.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in the event of a changed/increased pressure deadline?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.