learndirect Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at learndirect

learndirect

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at learndirect

Interview

This was in 2016 so maybe things have changed. They sent me a task by e-mail before the interview. I developed a storyline course which I sent on time. I never got a call for the interview, I only received a generic rejection e-mail. When I asked for specific feedback I never got a response.

Interview Questions
  • I never got to the interview stage, even though I sent a completed task.
    Answer Question

learndirect

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at learndirect

Interview

Competency based interview that concentrated a lot on external relation ship building and how you motivated a team to deliver results. They were not fussed about previous experience in the same sector.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,892

960 Comments

Teachers

169K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=learndirect~763857
Join the conversation on

learndirect

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at learndirect in Sep 2018

Interview

Went for one interview, and left within 20 minutes. The interviewer was very combative and wanted to focus solely on SEO and PPC, not the broader scope of marketing that the job description covered.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me what the average CPC was in your last job?

learndirect

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at learndirect in Feb 2017

Interview

An employee recommended me for the position as I have and had teaching experience of vulnerable adults in I.T fundamentals, plus I had the qualification they needed a Tutor for. I was telephoned given an assessment interview over the phone, then and asked to attend an informal chat. Location was easy to get to. The interviewer admitted that she hadn't prepped the interview questions she had planned to ask. Lovely interviewers but they asked outdated questions in relation to the qualifications required. The learndirect service delivery process is identical the ITIL Service Delivery Cycle ... just renamed.

Interview Questions
  • How would you encourage interaction with the learners (Icebreaker examples) How would you ensure safety of vulnerable students previous coaching/teaching examples how would you ensure all students understood what was being taught (achievement of learning outcomes).

learndirect

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at learndirect

Interview

Interesting introduction to the company; the manager outlining company history, preferring to do most of the talking and missing the opportunity to see if I had done any research. It was a very relaxed first meeting, but I came away with a real sense that the 2nd interview would be a lot more intense.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a non-compliant client who has been mandated to attend?
1 person found this interview helpful

learndirect

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at learndirect in Oct 2016

Interview

I was interviewed by two members of the team, they each asked a few questions and the question part lasted around 15 minutes. It was a very friendly environment and I felt at ease throughout the whole process. The interview was followed by a 30 minute test focusing on spelling/grammar and punctuation.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do in the event of a changed/increased pressure deadline?

Anonymous Employee in Bournemouth, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at learndirect (Bournemouth, England)

Interview

About an hour long interview with Manager about the role and how it is integral to the success of the centre. Asked typical interview questions & asked to give smart examples of delivering customer service & when I had gone above & beyond in my previous job roles. Asked about the company, if I know how it is funded & how it aims to help people back in to employment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at learndirect (Bristol, England)

Interview

Pretty normal questions and felt welcomed. Broad outlines of role and company. Interviewed by two people and they took it in turn to ask questions whilst writing down the responses. Overal not a difficult interview as I never felt I couldn't answer any of the questions asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at learndirect (Sheffield, England)

Interview

Ok and was conducted in a professional manner. Interviewers were friendly and not intimidating and ensured you were put at ease during the interview. Found out the next day I was successful for the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at learndirect (London, England) in Sep 2015

Interview

Attended an interview answering competency based questions relating to safeguarding, supporting learners, different teaching methods etc prior to delivering a 15-minute micro-teach. The micro teach is graded by an observer and a feedback session was held between the observer and learners.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews